• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man gets World's first successful Penis Transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Goron

airplane-departing.jpeg

SlivDld.jpg

nHJrzOQ.jpg

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if his new one was an upgrade.

FUME5

The psychological factor (in terms of acceptance) in this is huge. Cognitive dissonance when it comes to your dick?

LordOfChaos

"Penis transplants have been performed twice before: an unsuccessful 2006 transplant in China, and a successful surgery in South Africa last year. The South African recipient, who suffered a botched circumcision, recently became a father."

First transplant for a botched circumcision, but certainly far from the first botched circumcision. Why do we take that risk, again? If there's a medical issue, sure, but I can't fathom why a parent would take that risk for cosmetic reasons to a baby. A baby which will grow up in a largely intact world, by the way, so the parents sexual preferences shouldn't really factor in...Doesn't really make sense in a modern world with showers.

And funny enough I bet there's an overlap between the parents who will do that but are religiously against the HPV vaccine, with proven efficacy and safety, while the other is just a huge mixed bag scientifically with proven sensitivity drawbacks and a mechanical sexual change.

"Penis transplants have been performed twice before: an unsuccessful 2006 transplant in China, and a successful surgery in South Africa last year. The South African recipient, who suffered a botched circumcision, recently became a father."

First transplant for a botched circumcision, but certainly far from the first botched circumcision. Why do we take that risk, again? If there's a medical issue, sure, but I can't fathom why a parent would take that risk for cosmetic reasons to a baby. A baby which will grow up in a largely intact world, by the way, so the parents sexual preferences shouldn't really factor in...Doesn't really make sense in a modern world with showers.

And funny enough I bet there's an overlap between the parents who will do that but are religiously against the HPV vaccine, with proven efficacy and safety, while the other is just a huge mixed bag scientifically with proven sensitivity drawbacks and a mechanical sexual change.
.... What the hell brought this necrobump on?

bjork

Penis transplant haunting Horror Movie has some potential.

A murderer's penis escapes and bounces around until it attaches itself onto a homeless man whose penis was bitten off by a wild dog 15 years ago. He is just happy to function again, but the penis takes over his mind and he must be stopped before murder boner makes him murder again and again.

Or, a hentai.

Dalek

You know I wonder-if this guy is beating off...He's pleasuring another man's penis. I'm not sure that's what the donor had in mind when he left his organs for science.

bjork

You know I wonder-if this guy is beating off...He's pleasuring another man's penis. I'm not sure that's what the donor had in mind when he left his organs for science.

Maybe he's in the afterlife, laughing at some guy giving him indirect pleasuring.

Ms.Galaxy

I was hoping the bump would be news about how the the "soul" of the penis's original owner started possessing the guy's body.

How long until the rich get all the sweet meat for their elective surgeries and us filthy poors are getting seven inches or less no matter the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom