• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobohoro

Hey guys, how's Trinity Seven ? There's like seventy chapters for it. Thanks !

It's a nice read with a somewhat fun harem MC.
Story is a mess though in the later parts, from what I remember.
Might actually try to catch up again.

T-Rex No Kanojo 27 The End

Huh, that's sudden.
But I'm okay with it. Was some light fun.

Hey guys, how's Trinity Seven ? There's like seventy chapters for it. Thanks !

It was alright. I didn't hate it, but I also just kinda stopped reading it.

You guys realized the Fat Elf series is a fetish work done by a doujin artist that mostly does big women/tiny guy fetish hentai.

What am I saying, you guys probably knew.

lol. I didn't. Though I don't really stay in the loop when it comes to that stuff.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Iris Zero

I appreciate that the character's motivations aren't just being dense, but it kind of rubbed me the wrong way that Hoshimiya figured out that Sasamori and Toru are in love but tangled in a super-complicated relationship that needs time to resolve itself, yet she's totally cool trying to swoop. Like, let them figure it out before you try and break it up.

Then again, maybe she's genre savvy enough to know there's no fucking way he's not totally in love with Sasamori and that she's destined to lose.

Shengar

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai ch1 by Synecdoche

Elf girl travels to our world. Gets addicted to fries. Gains weight. Can't go back home anymore.

Recipe for instant success!
Her reaction actually made a good use of isekai trope.
You guys realized the Fat Elf series is a fetish work done by a doujin artist that mostly does big women/tiny guy fetish hentai.

What am I saying, you guys probably knew.

The first post of the series in this thread had Zweizer mentioned the artist's H pen name.

Taruranto

Fujoshi Rumi #34
gJicAjf.jpg

Oh come now.

Conan-san

Eromanga Sensei
Is this comic any good? No, probably not but I certainly didn't stop reading it. Honestly if feels like the Orimo guy wants desperately to tell a story but gets forced at gunpoint (or wallet point) to include the siscon shit and the rest.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 175
Regrettably this exchange didn't result in any actual deaths. Not to worry though, the incoming final showdown/buffet ought to increase the body count, though whether it's raised by a handful of characters or the whole of humanity remains to be seen.

Man, lotta manga getting adaptations.

Demi-chan
Fuuka
Kobayashi Maidragonthingy
Masamune-kun
Black Clover
Gyaru no Pussy-fuck MC
High Score Girl
That Quiz Manga
Shoukuku no Altair
UQ Holder
Inuyashiki
The Inferior Ballroom Manga

Probably others I don't care about, are forgetting or aren't worth mentioning.

The google search for this was waaaay more amusing than I thought it'd be. (In other news what manga is this meant to be??)

lol Dammit, I forget I put that in there.

It's Hajimete no Gal which is another "Gyaru is in reality a shy wilting daisy" hits on "yet another garbage bin of an MC"

It's only saving grace is the main girl, whether by look or personality

elyetis

You mispelled CUTEST COUPLE
The 'mc' couple sure... but I have a hard time with the clown from 'It' being part of their club and some other characters.
But like I said I still enjoy the manga, it's just that for me it's despite it's art ( well some of it, I still really like some of the panel ).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol Dammit, I forget I put that in there.

It's Hajimete no Gal which is another "Gyaru is in reality a shy wilting daisy" hits on "yet another garbage bin of an MC"

It's only saving grace is the main girl, whether by look or personality

I think the point is cringing at what a big fucking loser the MC is since the entire premise is "big fucking loser dates an S-tier bombshell waifu." Well, at least that's what I'd like to think, since it's actually just wish-fulfillment fantasies for nerds.

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san 44

So I guess Yuuna finally realizes she likes Kogarashi in that way, and now gets to compete with just about every other character in the manga. Though I guess she does have an advantage of being the original girl. And being in the name of the manga itself.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Man, I'd love it if Tankouban releases were a lot bigger. I've been buying physical volume's, but they are beginning to seem too small for the detail. I also hate it when there is a 2 page spread and you get the break in the middle.

How are the digital releases from Amazon and ComiXology, or anyone else? Are they big and detailed? The programs easy to use and actually functional? Tried that Viz reader on their site and it was dog shit.

mdubs

Banned
Man, I'd love it if Tankouban releases were a lot bigger. I've been buying physical volume's, but they are beginning to seem too small for the detail. I also hate it when there is a 2 page spread and you get the break in the middle.

How are the digital releases from Amazon and ComiXology, or anyone else? Are they big and detailed? The programs easy to use and actually functional? Tried that Viz reader on their site and it was dog shit.

I read them on my ipad and have no problems. It's worth noting that Kodansha seems to be moving towards oversized releases (ie. Viz's Sig size), so that's good too. It's worth noting that the Japanese tanks are smaller than even the standard size English releases too.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I read them on my ipad and have no problems. It's worth noting that Kodansha seems to be moving towards oversized releases (ie. Viz's Sig size), so that's good too. It's worth noting that the Japanese tanks are smaller than even the standard size English releases too.

How are you reading on your iPad?

I love the Blame! rerelease I've been picking up.

The fuck? How could they be smaller than my My Hero Academia volumes!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom