• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrvv

Kaguya 47

2ba0c1ad94.jpg

HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

WSJ #6

One Piece (Cover&Lead CP)
My Hero Academia
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club (CP)
The Disastrous Life of Saiki (CP) live-action Fall 2017
Haikyu!!
Black Clover
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Demon's Plan
Hinomaru Zumou(CP)
The Promised Neverland
Ole Golazo
Samon the Summoner
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
Haru yo, Koi! (One Shot Part 2)
Amalgam of Distortion
Spring Weapon No. 1
Gintama
Chronicle of Isobe ~Life is Hard~

Preview #7
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Cover&Lead CP)
CP : Samon the Summoner,Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Preview #8
GOLEM HEARTS (Osuka Gen) ( one shot )

Preview #9
Asagaya geijutsu koko eizo-ka e yokoso (matsuki tatsuya/ Usasaki shiro) ( one shot )

WSJ #6

My Hero Academia
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Haikyu!!
Black Clover
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Demon's Plan
Hinomaru Zumou(CP)
The Promised Neverland
Ole Golazo
Samon the Summoner
Amalgam of Distortion
Spring Weapon No. 1
Gintama

Preview #7

Preview #8

Preview #9
Asagaya geijutsu koko eizo-ka e yokoso (matsuki tatsuya/ Usasaki shiro) ( one shot )
Now if only Viz could license and publish Kimetsu and straighten up!

Also when is Demon's plan first ranking?

Kaguya 47

HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Great play there and it was worth it for that smile.

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains 47

doGN3gD.png

LOL

He got way better though but i guess that first moment was so bad that its a hard thing to forget.

i dont keep up with Kimetsu but nice to see it high up

How long as it been out?

Because it might be still on its honeymoon period where its placement is based on the editors

WSJ #6

My Hero Academia
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Haikyu!!
Black Clover
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Demon's Plan
Hinomaru Zumou(CP)
The Promised Neverland
Ole Golazo
Samon the Summoner
Amalgam of Distortion
Spring Weapon No. 1
Gintama

Preview #7

Preview #8

Preview #9

The collapse of Promised Neverland. It had a good run.

Black Kanojo 5
And the moral of the story is: beep boop weeble. The new challenger's made a striking first impression, though I preferred her without bleached hair. I'm sure the MC's house burning down was just an unfortunate coincidence that happened to occur shortly after Amamiya saw them together at the pool. Yes. An unfortunate coincidence.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Promised Neverland 20
Solid development, and i see Emma showing her inner Gon there.
Wondering if there's mama, maybe there's Papa? I imagine Papa will be in position of guard or something similar, opposite of Mama who work as a caretaker.

Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku 12

I need to try that beansprout recipe. Sound delicious!

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains 47

I want to protect Kaguya smile, and lol, Fujiwara reaction when she heard Shirogane going take music

One Piece 851

Pudding a best. And yesss Jinbei for finally rocking some momentum.

Black Clover 92

Who didn't see this coming?

Shokugeki no Soma 197

Man, this chapter hits me hard because dealing with ridiculous expectations can be pretty emotionally crushing when people don't see that internal wall you've hit that people expect you to climb over everytime you hit one.

Zweizer

Banned
One Piece ch851

That was a good year. For suffering that is.

Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro ch15.5

To be fair she IS kinda meddlesome.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch142.5 & 151.5

Such a weak vampire.

Shima is such a little shit.

My Hero Academia ch121

Bakugou can finally be likable.

Shokugeki no Soma ch197

About expected that's he'd get sick of this.

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch88

She's pretty pushy. Dat Tenga dress though.

Lexxism

Ace of Diamond Act II 61
When the writer knows what we want but doesnt give it to us. This is so painful but makes me want more and more for it to happen.
If he somehow chose Furuya as the ace or if he made them "Double Ace", I'll drop this manga at once.
Sawamura and Okumura is going to be even better than Sawamura and Miyuki[
Yup, way better. Miyuki doesn't give a shit on Sawamura anyway. He's way too focused on Furuya.

One Piece Latest

Brook facing Big Mom by himself made my respect for him go up way further.

Jinbei showing up may be the best possible outcome for the crew right now. Another fighter on the level of Luffy/Zoro/Law may tip the scales to them beating Big Mom.

One Piece Latest

Brook facing Big Mom by himself made my respect for him go up way further.

Jinbei showing up may be the best possible outcome for the crew right now. Another fighter on the level of Luffy/Zoro/Law may tip the scales to them beating Big Mom.

They already have Carrot, who is stronger than all of them.

bobohoro

One Piece 851

So many highlights. Brook facing Big Mom, Sanji's year coming to its appropriate conclusion and Jinbei making his entrance.
Although really, I would love for an extended view on the confrontation between Brook and Big Mom.

Shokugeki No Soma 197

Total exhaustion. Being chained down by your own genius seems rough, good thing Saiba found his place in the end. His flashback continues to be the best thing in Soma in quite some time.

mdubs

Banned
Shokugeki 197

I LOVE this arc. The visual representation of Jo's burnout is great, and now we are getting to the real turning point of that story in the next couple chapters it seems.

One Piece 851
Although really, I would love for an extended view on the confrontation between Brook and Big Mom.
Yeah, I'm gonna be really sad if we don't get to see Brook going all out but I guess Oda is gonna keep Charlotte's fighting style under wraps till the big fight.

One Piece 851

Ugh, I just love Brooke more and more with each chapter. So good.

I really hope Sanji progresses from this. Change your ways and become something better!

Jinbe coming back is great.

I hope Sanji gets matched up against Pudding, but he still can't bring himself to hit a woman, so Pudding winds up just pushing him onto the ground, putting her foot on him, and relentlessly mocking him as everything goes to hell.

Sanji then dies due to complete brain shutdown, and then Pudding edits all the Strawhats memories so that she was part of the crew all along.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
One Piece ch. 851

Oh man. If I ever liked Sanji at any point in this series, this would've been a rough chapter to get through.

But I don't, so it's actually just the funniest fucking thing ever.

:bow Pudding :bow

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, Azami's plan does in fact have some semblance of sense if you follow it from Joichirou's experience: the constant pressure of innovation was what did Joichirou in, and Azami's plan is to simply rid the students of the pressure of creating newer and better dishes all of the time.

Meaning, if everyone at Totsuki is judged upon and pressured to constantly innovate, lots of them will simply wash out because they simply can't hack it. If you simply restrict the less talented students to increasing quality vs. increasing innovation, the chosen few who are good enough to come up with new dishes don't have to deal with constant pressure by everyone to make better stuff.

Attack on Titan

So Eren had to be in physical contact with a royal to use the full powers like controlling other Titans. Gee, wonder where they're going to find someone with royal blood to walk around holding his hand. XD

Mikasa is so screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom