• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I don't think its supposed to be up yet anyways. They've been uploading on Wedensdays previously.

I'm still confused as to whether Shiraishi actually has her memory back or if they're stupidly assuming Yamada will be able to restore it after this ceremony-thing.

I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be up today since it and a bunch of other stuff has been advertised as "coming on Tuesday" for the last few days.

speaking of which, a few hours ago they were saying that UQ Holder 13 was coming tomorrow lol. A+ job, crunchyroll manga team

Akito

Tripeace v1
So the MC is an amnesic idiot who wants to get rid of war spread love and peace over the world. The first chapter caught me off-guard, let's hope that it was not the only emotional punch this manga has to offer.

UQ Holder 12
BZecJQ4CEAI_qEO.png:large

Still had what many other stories have for plot points (like attacking the same unit upon arriving on the scene, etc).

Tota's excitement is really carrying this manga well though.

bigkrev

Tonari no Seki-kun 38

Strangely relevant following the Richie Incognito story!

Tonari no Seki-kun 39

Oh man oh man a little sister

LeleSocho

Banned
Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 5
Loli Slut Rich Girl is waifu material since they showed her playing MH.

Koe no Katachi 12-13
Even after that the mother is still so cold?

Donyatsu 27-28
Kumacaron is my favorite even if he isn't the character of the chapter.

Tonari no Seki-kun 38-39
Imouto.

Soma

Nejimaki Kagyu 1-5

Haha what a bitch.

The hyper-exaggerated art style really makes this manga stand out. Some frames kinda reminds me of Yaotsukumo but even more exaggerated. It definitely works to this manga's benefit though as it makes the crazy action scenes and facial expressions so awesome.

Good stuff so far.

dkoy

Kimi No Knife 71 (end)
Well that was a little disappointing, the train went from 300km/h to about 5m/h in the space of a pages. Still wrapped things up okay at least.

Definitely check the series out if you're after a little crime/thriller/psychological series.

I thought the ending was good....

Akame Ga Kill! Zero
meh. we'll see how it goes

Petit Petit Tantan Petit Tantan 19

oNgdkAll.png

It was pretty commendable how tame this chapter was until the last page, lol.

Salaryman Exorcist - Okumura Yukio no Aishuu 05

DOUBLE MEGANE!

one piece spoilers

- Bellamy wants to kill Luffy but Dellinger comes to finish Bellamy. Bellamy shocks.
​- Law vs. Doflamingo.
- ​Mugiwara crew hold a meeting through Den Den Mushi.
- The Marines identify Luffy and Zoro and start losing their memory about fighters.
- Doflamingo fires three shots at Law in front of ​Kinemon, Zoro, Luffy, Bastille and Fujitora. It seems that Law is dead.

​End of chapter​.

wonzo

Banned
one piece spoilers

- Bellamy wants to kill Luffy but Dellinger comes to finish Bellamy. Bellamy shocks.
​- Law vs. Doflamingo.
- ​Mugiwara crew hold a meeting through Den Den Mushi.
- The Marines identify Luffy and Zoro and start losing their memory about fighters.
- Doflamingo fires three shots at Law in front of ​Kinemon, Zoro, Luffy, Bastille and Fujitora. It seems that Law is dead.

​End of chapter​.
so old

Yumekuri 16

Oh right, this is supposed to maybe be some romance between these two characters.

Yumekuri 17

I guess this is setting up for the next arc or something.

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashii n da ga 8
Forgot about this series. Eh. This chapter was ok. Series on a whole is meh aside from the ecchi.

Bleach

Whoa this chapter was deep. ;_; Komamura..... Hope the better translations come out fast. I'm still kinda confused as to what happened with Koma's heart. Did his grandfather eat his heart? Anyways the color page was excellent with the bankai and Ichigo inside the coffin. Also Rukia and Renji making an appearance in SS already. Hyped for the next chapter.

A clan made for revenge, what a sad fate for the loyal captain to fall into when his best human friend Tousen was blinded by his need for revenge against the shinigami which led up to this moment.

Another scary thought is that even if Bambi died from her injuries, Juha Bach can simply use Yama-ji's Bankai to bring her back but it looks like her little posse will save her or kill her.

Kurokuroko and Himedol have ended. Soul Catchers still going strong. The three other series that premiered after are in trouble. Fuck all yall who said it was done. Whod you think this was? bob Cajun?

Khezu

Bleach

Wonder what the evil girl squad is going to do to that annoying bomb lady.

She seemed to be pretty against it, and one of the girls was smiling about.

exarkun

Bleach

Good chapter, but I dont get whats going on with his heart. Looks like its gonna be eaten? I guess that means the grandfather can finally have his human form, maybe? Thats why he kept thanking him, and saying that he suffered a similar fate (in wallowing in the supposed anger Doggie should be feeling). Sad.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bleach

It fell flat. Frankly there wasn't the proper build up to it. It just sort of came out of left field. Moments like this need a proper build up and that isn't something I've seen from Bleach.

Big One

Banned
Bleach

Oh wow, Bleach is out. Who gives a fuck? That's right, nobody.

Chapter 557 - Skipped last week. Didn't miss much, but Komamura really proving himself to be a badass. It's like Kubo might be paying attention to his readers and not shoving prettyboys down our throats, or something. B

Chapter 558 - Glad Bambi is dead. Pretty touching, albeit short character arc for Komamura. I enjoyed that and hope there's more like that in Bleach rather than the garbage we got with Kenpacihi. God that was shit. B

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bleach being out first really shows the pecking order. Back of Jump be damned.

Its the same order they always go in: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece. Naruto is on hiatus until January; I guess with One Piece on hiatus, you guys are going to have to live with some serious Bleach arguments :lol

Bleach

Good chapter, but I dont get whats going on with his heart. Looks like its gonna be eaten? I guess that means the grandfather can finally have his human form, maybe? Thats why he kept thanking him, and saying that he suffered a similar fate (in wallowing in the supposed anger Doggie should be feeling). Sad.
Komamura lost his humanity and became fully a beast.

R.I.P

One Piece

HOLY SHIT, what an amazing chapter!
Franky's speech was really good, he's been getting some really cool scenes since the end of Punk Hazard. No way Law is going to die from some measly bullets, characters in OP have survived from much worse in the past. Too bad he got curbstomped hard by Mango, I was hoping he would've put up more of a fight. And of course the manga is on a break till new year now, damn you Oda :(

Bleach

Alright chapter, guess Koma is down for the count for the rest of the manga now?

One Piece
Well law get his ass kick and looks like he dead .
Also looks like it's time for the SH to go to war with DD and his group and maybe even the marines .
Looking forward to see what happens .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom