• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Forkball

Visual representation of GAF tournament:

robocop.gif

-PXG-

Stop giving me coins in like 8th place, game. They do me no good!

Gotta love those heart pounding, butt hole tightening, fist clenching, eye bulging, cold sweat inducing moments when you're in first, on the final lap and the game gives you nothing but coins.

valouris

Does anyone else find it jarring that there is no Options menu whatsoever? I would love to choose default screen for the gamepad, or default control option when you start the race, things like that.

K' Dash

Does anyone else find it jarring that there is no Options menu whatsoever? I would love to choose default screen for the gamepad, or default control option when you start the race, things like that.

Yeah, you can tell they put all they had in the proper gand prix and online mode, the rest got the shaft, it feels barebones when put against MK7.

But racing is SO GOOD.

It's kind of messed up that the gamepad lets you see what items players around you have too.

Shit, really? That's exciting...I had no idea.

I really need to get into one of these GAF tournaments...everyone seems to be having a blast, but I haven't played online much yet!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that was a horrible Bowser's Castle run for me. I usually do a lot better on that track.

Darn, picked the wrong track, don't pick mine!

ARGH WHY

NotLiquid

It's kind of messed up that the gamepad lets you see what items players around you have too.

I think this used to be the case with MK7 and MKDS too, though usually GAF tends to be too vicious for me to afford batting my eye down at the screen and when I do notice someone having a blue shell while I'm in first I panic lmao

NEO0MJ

Played with Gaf a bit yesterday, you guys are ruthless! Doesn't help that I was also trying to play Domino with my friends at the same time.

Timeaisis

I had 4 wins in the GAF tourney last night. Four! And three were in a row.

I don't know what magical portal I stepped through last night, but I hope I can go back to that after work.

daydream

Banned
I had 4 wins in the GAF tourney last night. Four! And three were in a row.

I don't know what magical portal I stepped through last night, but I hope I can go back to that after work.

People are out for blood today, let me tell you. Only makes the races more fun, though!

Top Bottom