• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Mistle

Heavy, on a sports bike, with slim or slick tires, seems to be my winning combination.

I wish the Miis weren't wearing helmets, so they didn't all look the same from behind.

plank

If a players leaves the lobby without picking a track first, the whole room gets disconnected.

No it doesn't?

Edit: I see its a bug I haven't joined any gaf tournaments recently but that never happened to me in random or public rooms online or does it happen occasionally?

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like when you're in first place, it's hard to get out of it unless everyone does an all out barrage on you.

Cob32

Does anyone else really struggle with an inside drift vehicle on the new rainbow road 150cc? Its my last gold cup and I fail every time.

Porcile

I feel like when you're in first place, it's hard to get out of it unless everyone does an all out barrage on you.

I think it's established that 1st is the place to be. No crazy people in front of you and 2nd wont get too many dangerous items.

Some of my races today didn't seem to be the smoothest, a few were like those occasional situations in MK Wii were the racers bounded around erratically and my apparent race position didn't appear to match up with the end result in a few instances (pretty sure on one occasion I had the crotch kick that is a presumed first turning into a second).

Well it's better than connection errors I suppose.

Acerac

Banned
I always liked him. The stare made me jump back to using 'im.

As a Luigi main from Melee it freaks me out to see him so popular all of a sudden.

Dammit Roy you're not allowed to celebrate that placement. Stop pumping your fist!

Spades

One red shell. Then another. Then another. Then a green shell. Then when you're in last place you can finally get going again.

I wonder what exactly happens to cause a comm error in the lobby. That's where it's happening the most. Is it that people are leaving between after they voted and before the course is selected/the race begins or is that the game runs on a specific person's connection (like a host and everyone just gets disconnected if they do?

Top Bottom