• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Grizzo

Okay so I have a question:

I just beat all the ghost on Time Trial mode and I heard
that was the key for unlocking the gold tires, but nothing happened and I didn't unlock anything.
What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Okay I just had to select a mode and then go back to the main menu a few times. That's weird. But anyway, everything's okay!

Okay so I have a question:

I just beat all the ghost on Time Trial mode and I heard
that was the key for unlocking the gold tires, but nothing happened and I didn't unlock anything.
What am I doing wrong?

Someone else said this too and said it unlocked after they got all the stamps but it unlocked fine for me.

plank

Playing random online matches. Mount Wario, My favorite course, haven't played it in my online session in quit a while eveybody but one person picks its. landed on that on persons pick. :(

Jucksalbe

Banned
Let me just say, for everyone that uses a heavy character: You are already on my shit list and I will hunt you down as much as I can.
Which means I have a lot to do....

Looks like someone didn't want to play Mount Wario so they left and gave us comm error.

Edit: Got every part..except for the Gold Glider.

Porcile

Let me just say, for everyone that uses a heavy character: You are already on my shit list and I will hunt you down as much as I can.

I still get shunted about like nobody's business, even as Bowser. Game is just rough!

Blues1990

There aren't too many characters (aside from the Rosalina's, the Daisy's, the Roy's, Larry's, etc.), so I'm going to be a good sport and play as Morton Jr. for a couple of rounds.

-PXG-

If Mario Kart were real, I'd be richer than Dr. Dre after selling Beats to Apple. This fucking game loves giving me coins.

I'd just like to say for the record that Nintendo and its unfair BMI standards are the only reason my Mii is a heavy.

I'm not fat Nintendo!

Top Bottom