• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
How am I meant to do a rift within the time limit? It always closes when I'm 90% through to getting the reward

Wanderer5

I am not bothering with this type of boss again for now. Wonder how Odin will be like with the mode that everyone's HP are linked heh.

Lashley

Tempted to buy that 20 bios daily thing from the store

Does the AI control the opponents team in Timeline Battle?

How am I meant to do a rift within the time limit? It always closes when I'm 90% through to getting the reward

You need other people to help you out. Add lots of people to your friends list so they see your rift.

Tempted to buy that 20 bios daily thing from the store

Does the AI control the opponents team in Timeline Battle?

You're always fighting AI opponents except for the Live Battleword Duel, which they turn on maybe once every other week. You'll know.

Lashley

You need other people to help you out. Add lots of people to your friends list so they see your rift.

You're always fighting AI opponents except for the Live Battleword Duel, which they turn on maybe once every other week. You'll know.

Ah, I see. Thanks :)

Lashley

Auto Play+ Plays better than me :(

EDIT: WTF, are there hacks in the game? Some guy in Battleworld could not be hurt. He had 98500/96500 health?

Today's boss is pretty nice. Got two victories and finally got another chest that isn't basic.:p

Yeah I'm enjoying it! Yesterday was an absolute nightmare. From now on, I'm just going to use Surtur/Fenris days to do the dimension rifts I've been neglecting. My nerves just can't take it. lol

I never bother with Black Order dimension rift events as I suck against the BO, Proxima being the only one I can consistently win against, but I just tried and blew through it. Here's another tiny dent in these 1200 norn stones of chaos for Strange.

Yeah I'm enjoying it! Yesterday was an absolute nightmare. From now on, I'm just going to use Surtur/Fenris days to do the dimension rifts I've been neglecting. My nerves just can't take it. lol
I'm pretty sure you can already add Odin to that list. He's a link mode and the extra condition is "lose less than 4 heroes", there's a million ways that could go wrong. But yeah, today's WBI was fairly easy.

Lashley

Is the converter in the lab any good?

Convert easy to obtain bios and trade for hopefully rarer ones?

Lashley

who should i get from that 6* selector?

EDIT: got sharon roger bios from it, was tempted for Loki

Why do people put 3 lvl 1s in timeline battles?

Woo, beat todays boss with 3 seconds left

Wanderer5

Lol got the highest score (59%) during a round with the new boss, just mostly being a 3 star with one mastery Dr Strange. Not sure if that pretty sweet or kind of sad lol, when I am usually last, and we got it to 0 just as the timer went 0 also.

It might had help if the last person that didn't do it actually press the co-op button. In fact three rounds in a row, there was this one person that wouldn't press it the whole time.<.<

Lol got the highest score (59%) during a round with the new boss, just mostly being a 3 star with one mastery Dr Strange. Not sure if that pretty sweet or kind of sad lol, when I am usually last, and we got it to 0 just as the timer went 0 also.

It might had help if the last person that didn't do it actually press the co-op button. In fact three rounds in a row, there was this one person that wouldn't press it the whole time.<.<

It's Dr. Strange. Since the mode boosts you up to proper T2 levels, then unless you're playing with a SR (or another Dr. Strange that's actually built), chances are no one is touching your DPS.

-Digits-

The number of people who can't figure out how to use the giant glowing purple button is astounding.

I read on reddit that some users can't press the button, as in the game won't let them. No idea how valid that is, I just hope that's the case whenever I have one on my team. The alternative is just too mind boggling.

Lashley

Either of these for doctor strange? Or save them for someone else?

Oh, and what's a good iso set for him? I have an 8 gem one in place atm ""Protect the captain"

gjbo7bL.png

GCcz5VG.png

EDIT: He's so OP. I love it.

Just got 20 bios from Misty for Battleworld. I thought that was only for rank 1s?

Doubt this will change anything about those games. Interesting nonetheless. NM taking over the mobile Marvel world.

LOL!

D3 bout to meet the keke netmarbu!

Does Avengers Academy still have those ridiculous quests?

The game has gotten more and more ridiculous each event. You can't even outright buy costumes anymore, you need to get them through random item chests.

The game has gotten more and more ridiculous each event. You can't even outright buy costumes anymore, you need to get them through random item chests.

omg...

I peace'd out during the Spider-Man event with all those Doc Ock bots that kept popping up. I'd noticed that each event got harder and more convoluted. And they are actually getting worse, wow.

PANTHER BUFFS

Black Panther (including Uniform)

Ø Active Skill

- Energy Spear

l Projectile pierces enemy

- Claw Slash

l Follows target’s movement

- Energy Dagger

l Number of projectiles has been increased from 3 to max 5

- Essence of the Panther

l Cooldown decreased [15 &#9654; 13]

l Skill radius has been increased

- Unseen Predator

l When this skill is used, Immune to all damage buff will be activated

l Black Panther accumulates True damage dealt to enemies, to boost his All Attack and Critical Rate

Ø Passive Skill

- Predator Frenzy

l Activation Rate increased from 5% to 10% (Uniform’s Activation Rate stays same as 20%)

l Critical Damage +10% has been added

Ø Leadership Skill

- King of Wakanda

l Critical Rate boost has been increased from max 6% to max 15%

Ø Tier-2 Passive Skill

- Royal Immunity

Apply to: Self

l 20% increase to Skill Damage, 15% increase to Bonus Damage

l All damage received reduced by 15%

l All Speed +10%

Drayco21

Hopefully this will go a long way to making T'Challa viable.

Looking forward to Loki's T2; he's actually on the slower end of my world boss clear teams now, when he used to be the only consistent one.

Lady Loki has been 20'd and waiting for this day with her own T2 ticket.

On that subject, I actually have 3 other T2 tickets and the following characters ready for Advancement:
- Modern Sif
- Goliath
- Civil War Ant Man
- ANAD Wasp
- ANAD Spidey
- SW Marvel Zombies Elsa
- Annihilation Ronan
- Civil War War Machine
- Civil War Iron Man
- Attilan Rising Ghost Rider
- Modern Quake
- Black Hulkbuster
- Blingpin

- Moon Knight
- Ancient One
- Satana
- Songbird
- Gwenpool
- Squirrel Girl
- White Tiger
- Panther
- Black Bolt
- Star Lord
- Ultron
- Thor
- Deathlok
- Coulson
- Venom
- Cho
- Lash

Which should I T2?

My current T2s are: Movie Strange+BO (obviously), Sharron Rogers, ANAD Iron Fist, Yellowjacket, Web Suit Silk and Throot.

Lady Loki has been 20'd and waiting for this day with her own T2 ticket.

On that subject, I actually have 3 other T2 tickets and the following characters ready for Advancement:
- Modern Sif
- Goliath
- Civil War Ant Man
- ANAD Wasp
- ANAD Spidey
- SW Marvel Zombies Elsa
- Annihilation Ronan
- Civil War War Machine
- Civil War Iron Man
- Attilan Rising Ghost Rider
- Modern Quake
- Black Hulkbuster
- Blingpin

- Moon Knight
- Ancient One
- Satana
- Songbird
- Gwenpool
- Squirrel Girl
- White Tiger
- Panther
- Black Bolt
- Star Lord
- Ultron
- Thor
- Deathlok
- Coulson
- Venom
- Cho
- Lash

Which should I T2?

My current T2s are: Movie Strange+BO (obviously), Sharron Rogers, ANAD Iron Fist, Yellowjacket, Web Suit Silk and Throot.

Out of those, if it was me, I would pick Sif, Wasp, and Elsa. Are you able to beat Speed day in AB with Silk? If you can, then I would swap Elsa with Ghost Rider or Moon Knight. Others will have other suggestions as well I'm sure. ^_^

All of those T2 upgrades look pretty boring, also I have no idea why Loki's illusions get an increase in HP and defense, I'm pretty sure they were untargettable anyway?

Guess I'll wait to see which one of those is good, Jane does MUCH more damage but she has serious survivability issues that I don't think the dodge increase solves.

-Digits-

All of those T2 upgrades look pretty boring, also I have no idea why Loki's illusions get an increase in HP and defense, I'm pretty sure they were untargettable anyway?

Guess I'll wait to see which one of those is good, Jane does MUCH more damage but she has serious survivability issues that I don't think the dodge increase solves.

They edited their post to add this:

"NOTE: Loki's Illusions will still be untargettable

Clea and Loki's Tier-2 skills HP and Defense buff do not apply as their summons are untargetable"

Guess it's some kind of blanket buff they use for all summon skills.

Depends on how you define "good". None will be meta level for sure. The 30% g-dodge for Jane will serve her well in pve modes though. Between that, her 5th skill and a good invincibility obelisk, she'll be solid.

Loki got the worst of the bunch. Unless you really like using him, it's the T2 to avoid in the batch. It has no relevant changes for pvp modes, and likely isn't even enough to allow him to beat I-Thanos (not without the best set of strikers anyway).

BP came up real good though. Depending on how long his damage immune buff lasts, he could become one of the best combat characters.

Edit: Just saw someone post the new buffed passives for Angela and HB when you T2 them. Great change for Angela. HB's will be either better or worse depending on your opponents.
Angela: when she is t2, her 4 star passive becomes 5 sec remove all debuff on a 15 sec cooldown

Hulkbuster: when it is t2, its 4 star passive becomes 5 sec immu to all dmg on a 20 sec cooldown

ezekial45

Banned
I feel like I'm about done with this game. I've been playing for the last six months and I'm still at Shield lvl 35, yet the new rune system they added won't unlock for me because it requires lvl 60 minimum. It's ridiculous, I can't even beat the third mission in the new story chapter with my strongest characters, who are tier 2 btw.

I had a good run, it was nice while it lasted but this is one wall I don't think I can make it over.

Top Bottom