• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Yay!

0y9jCVs.png

Dayumm!

my team

captain america lvl 27 (two stars with one mastery)
hulkbuster lvl 25 (two stars with one mastery)
ghost rider lvl 23 (one star with one mastery)

It's funny you mention Cap, because his Elite mission is the one I'm currently stuck on.

Just been grinding my team up before I try hitting him again.

rexor0717

It should have been obvious, but I finally learned you can refresh the challenger pool in Arena by pressing the refresh button. No more staring down all these 4 start fully mastered characters.

Pretty good morning for me. Last biometrics I needed to unlock Ultron, MODOK and Green Goblin!

Then realised I had just enough crystals to buy one of those packs, so I have Hulk, Kingpin and Luke Cage (already ranked up too).

Cakewalked the Cap Elite mission I was stuck on too, with my main team.

rexor0717

It seems like Black Widow is another hero that is good to go with. I think you get access to all her elites the earliest, so you can grind out 9 bios a day with some luck. So my long term team of Bullseye and Widow needs one more to complete it.

Roto13

Is anyone else having much better luck with biometric drops today? After barely anything for ages, today I got 5/6 for War Machine, 2/3 for Venom, and 4/6 for Spider-Man. Maybe they tweaked the drop rates with that update. Or maybe I'm just having a lucky day.

Drayco21

Is anyone else having much better luck with biometric drops today? After barely anything for ages, today I got 5/6 for War Machine, 2/3 for Venom, and 4/6 for Spider-Man. Maybe they tweaked the drop rates with that update. Or maybe I'm just having a lucky day.

2/3 Spider-Man, 2/3 Venom, 2/3 Ultron, 1/3 Vision, 3/3 Iron Man, 2/3 Winter Soldier, 3/3 Black Widow for me today. Feels like a pretty good day to me.

I noticed they have increased the amount of Hulk Buster Biometrics you get each day as i got 4 when it updated just over an hour ago. Makes using him much better as you wont have to worry about upgrading him as much since your gonna get 4 a day.

Roto13

2/3 Kingpin biometrics. This is going well.

I noticed they have increased the amount of Hulk Buster Biometrics you get each day as i got 4 when it updated just over an hour ago. Makes using him much better as you wont have to worry about upgrading him as much since your gonna get 4 a day.

Well, that's not new. The idea is to get 20 in 7 days. Some days have 4 biometrics and some have 2.

GreekWolf

I really like Mockingbird. Even if she's a bit fragile and I find myself having to babysit her, that girl can really whoop some ass.

GreekWolf

For some reason, speed character's stats seem to be almost identical to each other at all levels.

They're definitely similar, but still varied enough that it's worth experimenting with different speed characters against bosses. I've found that Daredevil can take quite a bit more punishment than Mockingbird, but damage output with specials isn't as potent.

rexor0717

They're definitely similar, but still varied enough that it's worth experimenting with different speed characters against bosses. I've found that Daredevil can take quite a bit more punishment than Mockingbird, but damage output with specials isn't as potent.

Yeah, its the skills that really differentiate them.

rexor0717

Daredevil is great. The stun is awesome. Any character who can stun is useful.

Its why I'm working with Modok on my main team, that long range stun is super good.
I went all in and bought the Iron Mania (or whatever its called) to get those Hulkbuster bios. If he's in one of the next sets, I'll have him at 4 stars which should be good enough to get me a lot deeper into the game. I still don't know who my 6th character is going to be. I've also realized that Winter Soldier wasn't the best character to sink my resources into because his elites come so much later than someone like Falcon. Oh well, I'm dedicated now, time for the long grind.

Drayco21

OK, it lets me add some people but denies others. Anyone have this problem?

I think it denies by default if the person already has 50 friends added? Before I hit 50, I found a bunch of the requests I got said they couldn't work when I hit accept on them, I always assumed it was that.

1/9 Bios for Black Widow today. Oh ok game.
rage.gif
Something about this doesn't feel right.

I have to grind to unlock the second spiderman elite mission. I wish the elites were still 4 energy each. They're killing me. At least I have spiderman up to matter level 3

Haha I know right.

I've been on 19/20 Bios for Punisher since Friday. Finally got the one I needed this morning.

This morning for me; 1/3 Punisher, 2/3 Iron Fist, 1/3 Spider-Man, 2/3 Venom, 0/3 Ock.

Sucks now we're back to the 8 energy.. I was really getting used to that 4 Energy per Elite run lol

I went 3/6 on spiderman, 2/3 punisher, 3/3 Hawkeye, and 2/3 mockingbird

1/9 Bios for Black Widow today. Oh ok game.
rage.gif
Something about this doesn't feel right.

Haha I know right.

I've been on 19/20 Bios for Punisher since Friday. Finally got the one I needed this morning.

This morning for me; 1/3 Punisher, 2/3 Iron Fist, 1/3 Spider-Man, 2/3 Venom, 0/3 Ock.

Sucks now we're back to the 8 energy.. I was really getting used to that 4 Energy per Elite run lol

Drayco21

Unlocked Spider-Man the other day, and finally finished enough arena runs to get Carol today, so my Journalistic Integrity team is ready to begin grinding. Decided I was close enough to getting them for free that I'd rather save the crystals for a Guardians team-pack whenever that launches.

Went 2/3 Spidey (5/40), 2/3 Venom (20/40), and 2/3 Ultron (31/40) for the guys I'm actively working on leveling and gearing.

Also, opened my daily Dimension Chest, and got a second full hero out of it. Last time was Daredevil, this time it was Vision (so actually 8 Vision bios); so he's (21/40) now. Based daily chest.

Roto13

Unlocked Spider-Man the other day, and finally finished enough arena runs to get Carol today, so my Journalistic Integrity team is ready to begin grinding. Decided I was close enough to getting them for free that I'd rather save the crystals for a Guardians team-pack whenever that launches.

Went 2/3 Spidey (5/40), 2/3 Venom (20/40), and 2/3 Ultron (31/40) for the guys I'm actively working on leveling and gearing.

Also, opened my daily Dimension Chest, and got a second full hero out of it. Last time was Daredevil, this time it was Vision (so actually 8 Vision bios); so he's (21/40) now. Based daily chest.

I actually also got 8 Vision biometrics from the daily chest today.

And 2 Vision biometrics from a chest from an achievement.

And 3 Vision biometrics from from Dimension Rifts.

And 1 Vision biometric from the Villain Siege.

How nice would it be if I actually used Vision?

Drayco21

:lol that's awesome; I hear he's actually pretty great once he gets ranked up to 3 stars. I really didn't like him at one, but it feels like he's been the easiest hero to get bios for so far, so I'm hoping he gets good.

rexor0717

It'd be great if there was a biometrics trader. 10 of any type for 3 of another.

I like Vision, got him on my default team, but he's only at 1 star currently. Looking forward to getting some more Bios for him.

Drayco21

Aw yiss; free Rocket for seven day log-in.

Shamlessly Stolen From Reddit said:
Update: Maintenance scheduled for June 9th 19:00 ~ June 10th 2:00 (UTC+0)

Major updates:

• Guardians of the Galaxy characters added: Starlord, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Drax the Destroyer, Gamora, Nebula, Yondu, Ronan the Accuser
  • Free Rocket Raccoon if you log in 7 days in a row to gain his biometrics.
  • Rank required for abilities lowers by one (I.e passive unlocked at 4 star instead of 5)
  • Added Special Missions
  • Gear re-roll change added
  • Dimension Shifter: Allies or enemies may invade your mission in progress. If you manage to complete the mission you will get biometrics.
  • 3 new Ultron uniforms!
  • Bonus stats added to all uniforms
  • Honor shop changes: Norn stones, Bullseye and Elektra removed. Kingpin, Punisher, Gamora, and Black Bolt added
  • Chaos shop changes: Norn stones, Venom and Mockingbird removed. Star-lord, Ultron, Red skull, and Hulkbuster added
  • Synastry balance for hero types (heroes will now take extra damage from the hero type they are weak against and do more damage to hero types they are strong against)
  • Rebalancing of many heroes
  • New strikers and team up bonuses
  • Bonus missions can now drop norn stones
  • Bonus missions now reset daily at a set time
  • All uniforms will offer additional stat bonuses
  • Venom's whiffing attack fixed
  • "Team Up" cool downs only begin if you actually use the team up now
  • Angela's low attack fixed.
  • Can obtain up to 1500 chaos tokens per day in villain siege now
  • Can obtain up to 1500 honor tokens per day in the Arena, and the daily limit was originally reported as being raised to 30 tries. This appears to have been a miscommunication, and the daily limit apparently hasn't changed.

Characters can be unlocked in new Special Missions:

1433840450829.png
1433840442592.png

The new Ultron uniforms are both Age of Ultron movie costumes: the Iron Legion Drone body he has at the start, and the final upgrade he has for the last battle.

1433841507991.png

Some great changes there, especially with regards to chaos tokens etc. As it really was limited how it is now.

Looking forward to the changes.

Roto13

I was buying those Venom tokens. :p Oh well. 1500 hero tokens per day? Good, now it won't take me literally months to rank up Captain Marvel.

rexor0717

I was kicked mid mission. I am sad panda....

Captain Marvel for life

I started with Captain Marvel, then moved to Bullseye when I realized that I could get Bullseye a lot quicker. Now I'll probably dump Bullseye (or at least not focus on him) and go back to Captain Marvel. Game is jerking me around a lot, but I guess I should just expect things to switch up.

Carol is great. Her damage output is awesome with 4 star leadership. Kite + beam demolishes packs of trash and she's really fast for sticking and moving during boss fights.

Did this before maintenance.

I have 2 4 stars (Captain Marvel the other one). Vision is next. I need 2 more bios.

Roto13

PcuVKIw.png

Update is available on the Google Play Store. Not sure about App Store. Once you launch it, there's another downloadable update. The server is still down and you can't play it, but you can download those two updates so you're ready when the servers go back up in an hour.

rexor0717

Looks like MODOK is back on the menu. That Special stage will let me grind his bios so easily.
Gamora looks exactly like Jessica Alba.

Top Bottom