• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
PS4 seems to trying to make their console the defacto FGC hardware. Not sure if it's working but that seems to be the strategy between them and Capcom since the beginning of this generation. I just wish if they were really serious about making PS4 the "fighting box" they'd port over the excellent Iron Galaxy Darkstalkers and SF3 ports from last gen.
Yeah with the Capcom stuff, GGXrd and KOF it seems to be a part of their larger strategy. I'm a bit torn over it, though, since my expensive arcade stick is for Xbox and they are coming out on PC (which offers the technical ability to play but you're missing the C of FGC)

DR2K

Banned
Considering the infinity stones are a big deal for the MCU of course they'd be focused on that. SFV plays great and they know not to do the same shot they did with SxT so I'm not worried

Durden77

probably also named that because of the infinity stones you see Ryu and Marvel using

Well that's another thing that has me potentially even more worried. For the love of god I hope there's not a gem-like system or even an Infinity type system like in MSH.

Blueblur1

More info from PS blog.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/12/03/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-hits-ps4-in-2017-2v2-battles-infinity-stones-more/

Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.

Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.

JeTmAn81

I've watched 5.75 Harry Potter movies in the last week, but I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel looks a lot like Hermione Granger

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
cant wait for Capcom Cup gameplay

Top Bottom