• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

In MVC3 you could map an attack to multiple buttons, but not here. My solution is kind of janky but it fits my needs.

I map LK to L2 and map LP+LK to the X button. It works out for my X/Zero team for the most part but it's still gross. That's why I'm praying Sigma will be good so I don't have to deal with trigger charging anymore.

What are the downsides to this? That sounds smart to me.

kunonabi

How many here have gotten or plan to get the DLC Character Pass? Just interested ina consensus.

Not interested in any of the season 1 characters aside from Venom so I'll wait for a sale.

I suppose if Widow gets a proper comic alt with the short hair i might reconsider.

Neoxon

I need more Black Panther. Feeling like a crack-head with no crack.
I got you, fam.

image.jpg

Definitely in on the season pass

What are the downsides to this? That sounds smart to me.

For me, adjusting your whole play style to x becoming L2 is a straight pain in the ass. MvC3 was perfect because my mind associated L2 with Zero, every other character still had the x button working like normal. It also made it simple to hand off the charge from button to button

Mind you these are the opinions of a dirty casual

patchday

Watching CEOGaming right now. I really like how creative the teams I'm seeing right now with this Marvelo-> Strider/Jedah vs NeoKarsh's Capt Marvel/Gamora team

This game is so fun to watch. Just triggers me Capcom didn't put more effort into this but I guess resources are not infinite. I am just thankful this game is here though inspite of the issues. Over 100 online matches played for me fam and just got that trophy for beating Arcade mode with all the characters (end boss is dead simple so its more patience then anything). I wanted that trophy only so I know I at least played with every cast member at least once

Zimmy64

Everyone's in here talking about Black Panther and Sigma and I bought the season pass just for the Winter Soldier (BP and SIgma look sick too though). Anyone else hyped for Bucky or is it just me?

Baleoce

Still going through the story mode atm, but it's kind of fun. Kind of predictable, but it's fun to hear some of the character dialogue / interaction at least. I'm guilty of just spamming auto combo > tag > auto combo though.. I should probably get out of that habit before I go online. Monster Hunter looked cool in the cutscenes as well.

patchday

I'm hyped for all the DLC characters but I fear I am an edge case. Probably extreme edge case- havent played since MvC2 arcade version

Negaduck

I got the deluxe version so I'm good on characters. Can't wait for sigma!!

I'll still use firebrand but sigmardamus is my dude.

JeTmAn81

SonicFox practicing Jedah Dante, get scurred

Everyone's in here talking about Black Panther and Sigma and I bought the season pass just for the Winter Soldier (BP and SIgma look sick too though). Anyone else hyped for Bucky or is it just me?

I love Bucky but I don't know what makes him interesting for this game

JTCx

Winter Soldier and Daredevil were the only characters in my wishlist when the game first got announced. Glad Bucky made the cut, really excited for him.

R1fdEt3.gif

Skittles

tbf champ is only month 1+testing
I dont mean literally. Just their level of play is so far ahead of everyone else. Like, just look at tourneys with the top casuals compared to them.

Wait, is sigmas theme not the one in the reveal trailer? Cause i fucked with that song real hard

Top Bottom