• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maximilian Dood wins The Legacy Streamer Award | The Streamer Awards

I trust his opinion on fighting games but when you're 40 and your favourite game is still FF VII. Bruh... You gotta play more games.
I think we all have that one game from our past that just was an entire memorable experience that made you either play it over and over a ton, or you became deep into lore and fandom for.

For him it was FF7.

For some here it could be a souls game, like Bloodborne or something, or maybe MGS, Persona, Half-Life, Metroid Prime, etc.

I think for me I would probably feel the way Max felt about FF7R whenever Square eventually remakes FFX. There are people out there who like the game and there are people who don’t, especially on this site. However for me personally that game, it’s world, it’s moments, and it’s music were all an entire experience I’ll never forget. Seeing it one day as a fully realized world in a remake would be absolutely insane to me (in a good way).

I still consider FFX the most unique and creative FF world I’ve ever seen on screen, and I still hope one day a future FF game can match it or surpass it in that way.

Last edited:
I think we all have that one game from our past that just was an entire memorable experience that made you either play it over and over a ton, or you became deep into lore and fandom for.

For him it was FF7.

For some here it could be a souls game, like Bloodborne or something, or maybe MGS, Persona, Half-Life, Metroid Prime, etc.

I think for me I would probably feel the way Max felt about FF7R whenever Square eventually remakes FFX. There are people out there who like the game and there are people who don’t, especially on this site. However for me personally that game, it’s world, it’s moments, and it’s music were all an entire experience I’ll never forget. Seeing it one day as a fully realized world in a remake would be absolutely insane to me (in a good way).

I still consider it the most unique and creative FF world I’ve ever seen on screen, and I still hope one day a future FF game can match it or surpass it in that way.
He's 40 and I'm 40. If you're this age the impact of FF7 and the feeling it gave when it came out can never be explained.

SHA

neo GIF
"You Have To Understand, Most People Are Not Ready To Be Unplugged..."
ddLwBDx.jpg

Top Bottom