• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

dead wink martindale GIF

Zeroing

Banned
Anyway. I just watched 2 true crime docs about gamers... We as a group sure are not looking good in the mainstream media.
Someone should contact Netflix to do a more positive doc about us.

Star-Lord

OK is was funny for a bit S Star-Lord but you can stop trying to make alts now.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, and if you get me banned, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Well the other couple has a marriage counseling appointment next Tuesday. The husband called me last night all upset thinking my wife had been kinda egging on his wife or something, based on something his wife said…I assured him that wasn’t the case and he felt super relieved. Talking through the issues, I brought up that maybe his wife needs to quit her job where she’s been picking up extra hours, on top of taking their kid to speech therapy and handling all that stuff…he had this eureka moment where duh, he can support them both, there’s no reason for her to be working, much less be adding extra shifts. But he didn’t grow up with that mindset, he just always thought both spouses contribute because neither of his parents could support the family on their own.

Anyway, I think it comes down to communicating with your SO before you have a mental breakdown and do something stupid. At least nobody seems to have been fucking around or doing anything else they can’t take back. So hopefully couples therapy works and she realizes oh yeah being a single mom would fucking suck compared to working things out in a constructive way

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Double post, I know, but does GAF have an OT for Fortnite? I'm really into that game at the moment, and want to discuss/play with like-minded individuals.
I remember there being one somewhere. It only sticks out in my memory because I remember Ailynn Ailynn posting in it.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I was just taking one of my daily walks, and I twice passed by a pair of masked Indian men. The one held up a N95 to his mask both times he passed by me.

Walking outside, in summer heat, with a guy shielding his face with an N95 mask from a passerby. The joys of living in an area poisoned by leftism.

teezzy

Banned
I was just taking one of my daily walks, and I twice passed by a pair of masked Indian men. The one held up a N95 to his mask both times he passed by me.

Walking outside, in summer heat, with a guy shielding his face with an N95 mask from a passerby. The joys of living in an area poisoned by leftism.

At the car dealership, I see so many morons driving alone with the masks on. Drives me wild

nush

Just like Chinese people perfectly happy walking outside around other Chinese pople with thier masks off round their necks, right up until they spot me and the mask goes on. Dumb fucks, only foreigners can give you Covid right?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Does it run on the Deck?? Mine gets here Monday…
I had not tried FG on the Deck. I took a look and it seems the anti-cheat prevents it from running. I believe there are workarounds for this but am unclear if it requires a Windows install or not.

Congrats on getting the Deck man! I fucking love mine. It's become my main gaming platform lately unless I really want a big screen.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I had not tried FG on the Deck. I took a look and it seems the anti-cheat prevents it from running. I believe there are workarounds for this but am unclear if it requires a Windows install or not.

Congrats on getting the Deck man! I fucking love mine. It's become my main gaming platform lately unless I really want a big screen.
I’ve got like 4 different USB-C docks I’ve accumulated from work over the years, hoping one works for the TVs. The one in our bedroom is 1080p so should be totally fine, the 4K should be fine for retro titles and the like…I hope. I’ve stopped buying indie games on Switch in anticipation of finally getting a Deck

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Their HBO show was the absolute peak for me. One of my favorite comedies.
I had a DVD with some weird short clips that I think were cut from the HBO show. There's one where KG graphically squirts out a baby and another JB prostitutes himself on the street. And another where he shoots a huge load in a bathroom stall to Eye of the Tiger.

Top Bottom