• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising Jetstream DLC |OT| Show Me A Good Time, Platinum

TP

I hear "Standing Here" in both of the videos you linked
0:52 and 0:52

"In the end" doesn't come in until 1:17

Both of your links say "standing here"...

And i've platinumed the game, thanks. <_<

I've listened to the FLAC a half dozen times now and can't unhear "in the end" no matter how hard I try. Since others seem to back you up on this the problem way well be on my end but I just don't hear it.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I don't see the achievements on xbox.com. All I see is a bunch of VR stuff, none of the Sam trophies that have been listed.

QiCwBM8.jpg

I don't know about xbox.com but they're definitely on my console.

demidar

I've listened to the FLAC a half dozen times now and can't unhear "in the end" no matter how hard I try. Since others seem to back you up on this the problem way well be on my end but I just don't hear it.

Well he does say "In the end" later in the song as Jeo pointed out, and just comparing raw phonics and inflection they sound nothing alike.

I think you're listening to hard to the end of "here" where the prnounciation nearly makes a D sound.

I hear that. But there's absolutely so "In the en" present in that part. The word "standing" is very, very clear.

I think you're listening to hard to the end of "here" where the prnounciation nearly makes a D sound.

I hear that. But there's absolutely so "In the en" present in that part. The word "standing" is very, very clear.
I think the "stan-ding" sounds like "in the" to me. I don't really hear the G.

Lunar15

It's absolutely "standing here", but later on he says "In the end, it has to be this way".

It's pretty clear, actually.

Hypron

I don't know about xbox.com but they're definitely on my console.

Oh okay, thanks for reassuring me. It still sucks that the DLC is worth 800 mps, I've only got 730 :( screw microsoft and their stupid system. If I want to get the DLC I'll need to shell out another NZ$8.5 to buy another 500 MSP... That's just stupid.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Does the Sam DLC include the first set of VR Missions on 360? Are they still being stupid and holding out on us? Can anyone who bought it in the U.S. confirm or deny?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's up on the PlayStation Store through search! Sadly, it's $9.99.

Guess I'm going to wait a day or two to make sure that's not a store fuck-up. I'd suggest everyone else to do the same.

People were saying the 360 version of Jetstream was ten dollars, but that it also had the DL-VR missions (the ones that PS3 owners got for free) included.

UFRA

Today is my last day off before my work week starts again, I have to buy it today. :(

Oh well, $10 it is I guess.

Now if only I could see it on the store at this point.

Ferr986

Oh okay, thanks for reassuring me. It still sucks that the DLC is worth 800 mps, I've only got 730 :( screw microsoft and their stupid system. If I want to get the DLC I'll need to shell out another NZ$8.5 to buy another 500 MSP... That's just stupid.

Same here. It sucks. I had my Points prepared for a 7€ price.
Obviously is more fault of MS and their shitty points system.

Revven

My wallet is crying at the inevitability of paying $10... Q_Q

How much is Bladewolf going to be then? $10 too? Jesus...

Sakujou

Banned
Wow, iam so super pissed off. I WONT BUY DLC.

But Rising is my GOTY, played it already 2,5times(doin very hard right now). I hope there will be a GOTY-Edition with everything on the disc...

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Does the Sam DLC include the first set of VR Missions on 360? Are they still being stupid and holding out on us? Can anyone who bought it in the U.S. confirm or deny?

No. Not sure how long that exclusivity is going to be.

chrono01

While $10 is more than I thought it would be...this is Platinum Games and Metal Gear Rising. Thus, I will pay it.

Rules of Nature, and all that.

Top Bottom