• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
+ Sid Shuman on September 1st, 2012 at 2:24 pm said:

It is multiplatform, just to set the record straight. Would be great to see some exclusive content, but I don’t reckon we’ll know anything for a loooong time on that.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
If MGS : GZ is really a sequel to MGS : PW I can't comprehend why they wouldn't bring it to 360.

MormaPope

Banned
ERRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

Fuck you again IGN

tumblr_lwn0dzfN8z1qm0jrz.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Stop whining, you're not paying for this. Can't wait a few minutes...

rvy

Banned
But Kojima said YouTube?! Surely they must have someone uploading it as we speak. Somewhere.

Fuck this shit. I'm on suicide watch.

d0g_bear

It is multiplatform, just to set the record straight. Would be great to see some exclusive content, but I don’t reckon we’ll know anything for a loooong time on that.

Did they say it was multiplatform on stage? Did they mention PC?

Loudninja

feel

IGN:

UPDATE 1: The upload speeds here at the Paramount Theater are SLOOOOOW. Stand by, we'll update with an ETA, but for now looks like it might take a few hours.
You gotta be kidding me. Hours? I seriously hate IGN, don't fucking have exclusives if you can't prepare to properly handle them.. :mad:

HIDEO_KOJIMA ‏@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN - 2:19 AM - 1 Sep 12
It will be available at 3pm PST tomorrow. RT @J_Martinez2012 @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN Mr. Kojima please upload the Groud Zeroes video to Youtube https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/241782384884846592

+ Wario64 on September 1st, 2012 at 2:10 pm said:
give us the video now. SHUMAN PLS :)

(^_^) 3pm, buddy! http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...round-zeroes-is-coming-to-ps3/#comment-752343

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom