• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V 'Definitive Ex' listed by Amazon (Chapter 3?)

Ludens

Banned
gldxOxf.png

hoping this gives people an opportunity to re-discover Ground Zeroes. replaying it after finishing TPP was a revelation narrative-wise.

Don't trust Batzi when it comes to sources and leaks... we all seen the ban for getting TTP release date wrong. ;P

You too have seen Phantom Episode, and that Collector's Edition bonus torments you still. You hope misinformation might someday banish Batzi. But he never goes away. His hype makes a man hideous. Inside and out.

Ludens

Banned
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/metal-ge...-phantom-pain-pack-launches-november-10-japan

I'm on mobile right now, but there it is. They confirmed the Definitive Experience to be released November 10th on Japan.

It includes GZ + TPP and every other DLC (as everyone should expect)

Umh, are there any news regarding the inclusion of TPP+GZ+all DLCs on a single bluray?
I have a friend who wants to buy TPP, but he has no connection in his apartment (so he can't download patches, he has no Plus so no free Ground Zeroes), since it seems cheaper buy this pack compared to TPP+GZ (in which again he can't download the additional JamaisVu mission), it would be nice to know if there's stuff you need to redeem or it's an all -in-one-disc package.

Was about to rebuy the game literally about five minutes ago to give it another chance before getting distracted by the laundry. Thanks, laundry.

So basically GZ + TPP and the pre-order DLC + post-release DLC... sort of as expected. All existing MGS V content but nothing new.

Wonder how the menu will tie them together... separate load-ups like the MGS Collection on PS3, or maybe actually tie them into the same playthrough/same main menu. Probably the former I guess -- seems easier and their past approach.

I'll buy the dumb thing again on PC (my current copy was for PS4) if it allows me to develop all the weapons in game without the ridiculous 4 FOB + 100s of hour investment requirements.

Wait there was DLC for this game? It wasn't story related was it? I platinumed the game back in October but don't remember any DLC being planned as far as I remember

Top Bottom