• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V release date - 2/24/15? (From Reddit! Take w/ grain of salt.)

GavinUK86

Those eyes though...

fyiJb9A.png

AftAZAd.jpg

Just under five-and-a-half hours remaining, guys. You feel it too, don't you?

My cigar is ready for smoking time hypetime as the hype train arrives at Kojima Station.

I AM EXTREMELY SOLID.

Oh man this is going to be fucking awesome whatever it is, I can feel it.

Less than 5 hours oh man this doesn't help my insomnia.

Just wanted to say love you mgs-Gaf currently "semi-sober" but yeah merry Xmas and hoping kojima will deliver!... Back to drinking

Merry Christmas! I love you guys, man!!!!

My cigar is ready for smoking time hypetime as the hype train arrives at Kojima Station.

I AM EXTREMELY SOLID.

Oh man this is going to be fucking awesome whatever it is, I can feel it.

Less than 5 hours oh man this doesn't help my insomnia.

Hahaha!! AGREED! Gonna be insane when he drops that release date!!!!

Just reading this thread I feel more confused than I did sitting down to take my first exam all those years ago.

Downloaded the "Movie" versions (Cinematic Edits, like 3 hours each) of Snake Eater and Peace Walker to try get some backstory before I play 5 (GZ was my first experience outside of a couple hours of 4).

Hearing all this plot discussion though makes me want to try play through / watch / understand the whole lot though.

Rajang

Just reading this thread I feel more confused than I did sitting down to take my first exam all those years ago.

Downloaded the "Movie" versions (Cinematic Edits, like 3 hours each) of Snake Eater and Peace Walker to try get some backstory before I play 5 (GZ was my first experience outside of a couple hours of 4).

Hearing all this plot discussion though makes me want to try play through / watch / understand the whole lot though.

Why not just play those games? You'll have a great experience and will appreciate the series alot more.

Cheers for the heads up mate.

Had a very quick look and I can make absolutely no sense as far as the ordering goes and what his playing in his archives. I'll have to take a proper look later.

Ta

He plays all the games in order so you won't be lost, just enjoy all the small Easter eggs and extra codex conversations.

LowParry

So I'm going to bed. I'm going to wake up. Presents with the kids. Log onto GAF from my phone. Enter. And laugh at all of you. Laugh. Ha. Ha. Ha. Tidus style.

I'm hung over as fuck, I shouldn't have went to sleep after my Christmas Eve... festivities... and the only cure is a Phantom Pain trailer.

I'm watching Pewdiepie play a Sonic hack for entertainment despite just getting an Xbox One for Christmas. That's what it has come down to. I can't even STAND right now. Save me Hideo

Top Bottom