• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V release date - 2/24/15? (From Reddit! Take w/ grain of salt.)

Wesker28

B5rni7iIQAAtI2z.jpg
hahahaha amazing!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Are we absolutely sure they're going to announce a release date ..

or is this one of those Carnival of Stupid scenarios ?

The Carnival of Stupid is under total MGSGAF control. Expectations grounded in realism have been with EmCeeGramr for two years -- not much time left. ["The hype will clear shortly."] Hype's passin'.

fritzo

I don't think I've ever been this hyped for a release date of all things. i'm actually really glad Kojima has held out this long in revealing a date. other games gave out release dates probably knowing their game will get pushed back. i hopeful TPP releases when Kojima wants it to. Based Kojima!

ps: while you wait watch MetalGearNet's twitch stream. http://www.twitch.tv/mgnlive

We pull in money, recruits, just to combat new voices.
Rubbing our noses in bloody motion capture dirt.
All for hayter.

what the fuck I just wrote.

Murkrow

Banned
Oh dear, I went sleeping. Lucky enough I haven't missed the Kojima Station but interesting enough, I left this thread in a crazy status and it still remains.

That Peetah Moore image LOL how fantastic. One of the best.

edit: feeling a little better, went ahead and ate breakfast early but all the water I've had has brought back the whoozy a bit.

Embearded

It's 11:30 am here and i woke up an hour ago after 7 hours of sleep... It's one of those rare times that a gaming "event" happens in a suitable for me hour of the day.

#TeamA, #TeamBatzi

Top Bottom