• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V release date - 2/24/15? (From Reddit! Take w/ grain of salt.)

The Reddit post was nothing but a smokescreen. We expected explosions, then.... HE PLAYED US LIKE A GODDAMN FIDDLE AGAIN! Give it Back! This isn't right! It was hours... We need it, damnit!

Dawg

Three hours.

Three.

Hours.

THREE HOURS.

THREEEEEE HOURS

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ibjaVeVTBwwdnR.gif

Squire

Banned
I just want to thank Love Deterrence and everyone that participated in this thread.

As an observer: it has been worth it.

I imagine Love Deterrence is working on the chicket hat thread as we cluck.

It's already up. And I'm fucking devastated. And equally, filled with joy.

I'm sorry, dawg. I know how much you believed.

Don't be sorry! He's going to announce the release date during the 31st episode of Kojima Station on Christmas day. If I go back, load the VOD, play it over and over again... I'm sure it'll appear.

DieH@rd

Banned
I'm happy with what was shown. Of course it was a another Kojima troll, but at least it it is very fun addition to the game. :D

Dawg

How many times did we end up being disappointed at the lack of a release date?

I still remember MGS-GAF thinking E3 would be it ;_;

deeptech

wow, i don't...

what are you all gonna do anyways? there's literally nothing left to look forward to , regarding TPP release date.

man this makes me feel like shit now... i don't want it to be damn E3 when i hear about this game again

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe we need to replay the whole Kojima Station with reversed audio? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Nzyme32

How many times did we end up being disappointed at the lack of a release date?

I still remember MGS-GAF thinking E3 would be it ;_;

But who's fault is that? Nothing has been said yet, but people hype themselves up on their own theories and then keep escalating that as if it came from Kojima himself. I expected nothing and got nothing.

wow, i don't...

what are you all gonna do anyways? there's literally nothing left to look forward to , regarding TPP release date.

man this makes me feel like shit now... i don't want it to be damn E3 when i hear about this game again

That's inevitable at this stage. If they cant even decide on a release date now, I think it's showing up at E3 again. Not to say that will be how long we have to wait until the next major update but i'm certain it will be there again.

Dawg

But who's fault is that? Nothing has been said yet, but people hype themselves up on their own theories and then keep escalating that as if it came from Kojima himself. I expected nothing and got nothing.

I watched this man open presents for almost three hours.

I hate Kojima.

Top Bottom