• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Samus Returns previews and New 3DS XL edition revealed

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Excited to play a new Metroid, but I still just find the visual aesthetic really rough looking in this one. Even for a 3DS game. Just not a fan of the palette and modeling. Maybe it's just me.

emb

Excited to play a new Metroid, but I still just find the visual aesthetic really rough looking in this one. Even for a 3DS game. Just not a fan of the palette and modeling. Maybe it's just me.
I can see where you're coming from. Can't quite put my finger on exactly why (maybe palette like you said), but my first impression when I saw it was that something looks slightly off. Though to be fair I'm sure it'll be nice on a 3DS screen in front of me, and I'm sure I'll forget once I'm exploring.

Those are some ugly shoulders that look nothing like the Fusion suit's shoulders

The fusion suit is the ugliest POS ever, so it's not like it's worse in this game.

Zarovitch

If i buy a new 3ds and keep my old one, can i decide which games i want to transfert, or i need to transfert all the games?

Leynos

dammit Nintendo why do you always release orange hardware toward the end of the console life cycle :(

Because they know fools like us will be tempted to buy another system. I know that I sure am, even though I am poor as fuck.

On that note, is the system red, or orange? The photo in the OP looks more red than orange.

That's a nice metroid 3ds but will probably skip it. Planning to retire my 3ds and stop playing handheld so just buying the occasional 3ds game.

Top Bottom