• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS V PS4 Gameplay demo tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jburton

Banned
aaron-paul-boo-bitch.gif

Better sounds have slipped out of my ass, hai.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Mixed to positive reception is not getting panned though. I think the song is good, nothing great but just good and gets slightly annoying when he screams Nuclear and the follow up lines to that.
Hai. The rest of the album is very different as well. It doesn't make sense to say the song it bad because the album wasn't received well. The song is great and easily the highlight of the album it comes from for me anyway.

co1onel

Mixed to positive reception is not getting panned though. I think the song is good, nothing great but just good and gets slightly annoying when he screams Nuclear and the follow up lines to that.

I was under the impression far more people liked the song than disliked it.

Hai. The rest of the album is very different as well. It doesn't make sense to say the song it bad because the album wasn't received well. The song is great and easily the highlight of the album it comes from for me anyway.

Hai.

Mr. RHC

Twitch taking over!
░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░
▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░
█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░
█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░
░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░
░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░
░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░
░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░
░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀░░░

SDJGreen

Banned
Guys this is coming from the guy who holds the world record for longest cutscene at 27 minutes, and longest sequence of cutscenes running at 71 minutes total in MGS4.

So I wouldn't expect any haste. Kojima likes to take his time...

But pls show it soon.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
40 Minutes in and still no gameplay. Feels like MGS4 all over again.

Those episodes are normally 1 hour and 20 minutes or so, of course they don't blow their loads that soon.

GAF > Chat >GAF

░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░
▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░
█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░
█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░
░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░
░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░
░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░
░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░
░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀░░░

How?

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Where is that Aaron Paul Gif from, been pissing myself everytime someone post's it.

That song is really awful tho

Facism

oh god they're plugging Mike Oldfield's album now.

The big spunking cocks scrollin up the chat are more interesting than this wankfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom