• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS V PS4 Gameplay demo tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
g9i1nt91vqepedzdcdzu.png

What took you so long?What took you so long?What took you so long?What took you so long?What took you so long?

Listen to his sweet words...

Soon.........SOON!!!!!!!!

JayEH

We're not burying the hype at sea? What then?

We'll make diamonds from it's ashes. Bring them with us into the stream chat.

A shining light for our fellow MG fans. Even in absence (from the stream).

We are NeoGaf.

Not that good but I tried :p

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Rolling input needs to be changed; nowhere near as intuitive as it should be. And holding forward after diving shouldn't make BB/snake stand back up.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to seeing more gameplay.

They have a way you can send feedback on the kojima station website thing and send stuff to Kojima Productions. I sent one about how I feel sprinting should be limited in some way so we wouldn't be able to sprint Snake across the entire desert because that looks silly.

It's a crapshoot, of course, but may well see if your voice is heard because there won't be a "MGSV ROLLING MECHANICS" twitter campaign lol

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Hardly no context, the said spoilers made the demo mission compelling. That sounds to me like important stuff. I might be still bitter about being spoiled on the Ground Zeroes ending.
Yeah, Yahtzee totally spoiled the hell out of it for me. Still enjoyed it immensely though. Because y'know, it's the pay-off that's important. It's probably from the first 2 hours of the game anyway.

Sub_Level

Yeah, Yahtzee totally spoiled the hell out of it for me. Still enjoyed it immensely though. Because y'know, it's the pay-off that's important. It's probably from the first 2 hours of the game anyway.

Many of us have surmised that the first couple hours, give or take, will be the hospital sequence.

They have a way you can send feedback on the kojima station website thing and send stuff to Kojima Productions. I sent one about how I feel sprinting should be limited in some way so we wouldn't be able to sprint Snake across the entire desert because that looks silly.

It's a crapshoot, of course, but may well see if your voice is heard because there won't be a "MGSV ROLLING MECHANICS" twitter campaign lol

I'll need to do that then, because it was really clunky in GZ. Maybe it was designed to be that way though, since practicing was the only way I got that hidden XOF badge.

And they told Big Boss that there wouldn't be an outer heaven either tho. or whatever.

Not for any Convention, Not for the internet, Not for hate, Not for Nintendo.

ALL FOR HYPE.

I want to watch the gameplay so bad right now . T_T I NEEEEED it.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Many of us have surmised that the first couple hours, give or take, will be the hospital sequence.
Am I on Black-out for MGS5 yet? Now I am. Well, y'know, after the gameplay demo... And all the trailers.

I'm so weak to MGS...

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
OH MY GOD, IT'S HAPPENING.

So his guy could show off!

We're not burying the hype at sea? What then?

We'll make diamonds from it's ashes. Bring them with us into the stream chat.

A shining light for our fellow MG fans. Even in absence (from the stream).

We are NeoGaf.

Not that good but I tried :p

Metal-Gear-Solid-5-The-Phantom-Pain-Gets-Official-Screenshots.jpg

GIVE IT BACK! WE BUILT IT!

BriGuy

Ground Zeroes pretty much killed any interest I had in the full game. It seemed so soulless compared to the other games.

Ground Zeroes pretty much killed any interest I had in the full game. It seemed so soulless compared to the other games.

Well it's not like there was much story for something that could be completed in so short a time. You really think MGSV is gonna be like that? Or are you specifically referencing gameplay?

Sub_Level

Am I on Black-out for MGS5 yet? Now I am. Well, y'know, after the gameplay demo... And all the trailers.

I'm so weak to MGS...

We're all looking forward to the story, but even with the heavy amount of story, these are also games. That we play. Phantom Pain in particular promises to offer a lot of player freedom in how to handle objective. Huge areas too. So even if you spoil 80% of the story for yourself before playing it, the gameplay can't be spoiled. There's also Metal Gear Online 3.

JayEH

Every night I can feel the hype in my leg, and in my arm, even in my fingers.

You feel it too don't you?

I'm gonna make them give us a release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom