• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV CE may have worldwide supply shortages; Possibly missing DLC codes

Cleve

Cancelled my CE...the hand just looks cheap and I've never had digital bonuses worth paying the extra money for. I'd rather play it the second it comes out on PSN and save $40.

I was pretty disappointed with the hand when I saw it, and I think the steelbook we're getting in NA is pretty damn ugly. I'm going to probably grab it on steam myself at this point and figure out what I'm doing with the CE when it gets here.

aradikus

PSY・S;176814953 said:
KbxxMg.png

G3oaUk.png

hqdefault.jpg

Fucking classic. LOL post of the day, well done!

aradikus

FWIW everybody I have Steins;Gate preordered through Amazon (release Aug 31) as well as the MGSV CE, and even S;G hasn't shipped yet. I'm as excited as anybody else but we should all just chill out and calm down. Try to distract yourselves... Just trying to help :)

wiibomb

FWIW everybody I have Steins;Gate preordered through Amazon (release Aug 31) as well as the MGSV CE, and even S;G hasn't shipped yet. I'm as excited as anybody else but we should all just chill out and calm down. Try to distract yourselves... Just trying to help :)

you should know better than to try to stop a Gaf Hype Train™

Greyvvolf

Canadian checking in here. I checked my order status from Futureshop, which is BestBuy now, and it said "In Progress" yesterday night. I checked my PayPal account this morning and there has been a temporary charge for the amount of the CE. Hopefully they ship it today or Monday. I was getting worried when this thread popped up.

Just got the shipping email about 45 minutes ago. I will get this on release day or maybe even the day before.

This thread is making me super paranoid! I ordered my copy from Best Buy back in early March. I won't worry about it until after the weekend's up. Doesn't mean I won't stop refreshing this thread! Haha!

The only movement I've had for my Best Buy order lately is the fact that a 'Make Changes' button has now appeared over the cancel link. Not quite sure as to what that's supposed to mean.

//ARCANUM

Another CE unboxing just went live, this time for XBOX One. I'm watching now to see if codes are included:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI3eq9DynwQ

edit - god this guy's voice is crazy annoying

edit - looks like that just that glue stuff that can easily be pulled off the Diamond Dogs box FYI (someone earlier had posted about the box being damaged by opening it, but it doesn't seem to be the case

//ARCANUM

PSY・S;176821799 said:

yeah, looks like xbox one copies might be okay. hopefully most PS4 copies are too and the reports were just flukes. who knows :/

PSY・S;176822009 said:
did he say soundtrack lol

lol yeah, i always find it funny when people make mistakes in unboxing.... its like... you're making a video about this one thing.... read what's supposed to be in it first lol

Justinh

It just appeared on mine too within the last hour. WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Oh my God it spread to mine too! What does it mean!

I was thinking about this thread and how I was getting all anxious earlier and felt silly. The same shit went down back for Majora's Mask and its 3DS. I'm sure it'll be fine. IT'LL BE FINE, RIGHT?

//ARCANUM

Oh my God it spread to mine too! What does it mean!

I was thinking about this thread and how I was getting all anxious earlier and felt silly. The same shit went down back for Majora's Mask and its 3DS. I'm sure it'll be fine. IT'LL BE FINE, RIGHT?

friends-rachel-sure.gif

realcZk

Wonder why it was just the PS4 version. Odd that the PS4 version is the only game cover that doesn't have the FOX ENGINE logo as well. Wonder if they mixed up something last-minute.

Wow Amazon support is useless

They lady I spoke to on the phone was very nice but she said she literally has no more information than what I can see on my own order page. She also said there's no one else who would know the status of it when I asked if I could be transferred to a different department

//ARCANUM

So the make changes button disappeared from my BB order. Whatever that means.

Also, I have Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls pre-ordered as well and it releases on 9/1 too, it's order status is identical to the order stats for MGSV. So I guess that's good?

So the make changes button disappeared from my BB order. Whatever that means.

Also, I have Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls pre-ordered as well and it releases on 9/1 too, it's order status is identical to the order stats for MGSV. So I guess that's good?

Same.

That said, even if this comes to pass, I'm just waiting for UPS to screw it up somehow. It's always with the one's I'm super excited for :/

Top Bottom