• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft announces E3 Plans

The Flash

Banned
Oh man, can't wait to see more KI. Riptor, Cinder, and TJ here we come!

Do we want to set up a chat just in case GAF goes down?

Will Watch Gametrailers live stream for the conferences and then jump over to IGN for the day long live stream of interviews and hands on footage.

The best way to do E3

Nice! The Sunset Overdrive thing at the Microsoft Store is located at the same exact mall (at the same time) as the Sony E3 briefing being show at the theater there.

It's going to be ground zero for the two sides! Can't wait!

Going to try and get tickets on Sunday, would be awesome to make it into the E3 presser.. I missed out on the VIP tickets.

Lucreto

Expecting a lot from Microsoft this year.

I am expecting lots of indies to show off their credentials as we have not seen much since they announced the platform.

Then the kinect games just to show what people will be missing if they get the Kinectless version.

That might be good or bad depending on the person.

SegaShack

What was available?
One game was an 8 player 2D soccer/brawling game (local) where people can use twitter to change a game as its going, it was called IDARB. The other was called Fru and you use your silhouette on the Kinect to change what platforms appear on screen, there is a co op mode (2 bodies and 2,players) and a single player mode.

Chobel

One game was an 8 player 2D soccer/brawling game (local) where people can use twitter to change a game as its going, it was called IDARB. The other was called Fru and you use your silhouette on the Kinect to change what platforms appear on screen, there is a co op mode (2 bodies and 2,players) and a single player mode.

Any more games you played/saw? Especially the ones not announced yet.

I expect a solid showing from Microsoft this year with one big haymaker attempt at the end.

I just dont know what that haymaker could be. Fallout? Final Fantasy 7 Remake? Something exclusive from Rockstar? I dont know I just expect something nutty from them.

EBE

I expect a solid showing from Microsoft this year with one big haymaker attempt at the end.

I just dont know what that haymaker could be. Fallout? Final Fantasy 7 Remake? Something exclusive from Rockstar? I dont know I just expect something nutty from them.

nuts and bolts 2 CONFIRMED

Tune over to Twitch.tv/xbox immediately following Xbox: Game On for a live, fan-centric “post-game show.” Xbox leaders and developers seen on the Media Briefing stage will talk more about what was just shown and will answer questions from Twitter and the live studio audience. Guests include Phil Spencer (Head of Xbox), Chris Charla (ID@Xbox), Yusuf Mehdi (Microsoft Devices & Studios), Ted Price (Insomniac Games), and Bonnie Ross (343 Industries). Details on how to submit questions for the Post Show will be revealed soon...

prepare for 'open mouth, insert foot' :) ...

Megatron

I hope quantum break gets a trailer, i know the gameplay will be unveiled at gamescom but i want a trailer for e3. Also hoping for a Perfect Dark remake!

I don't. It's probably coming at the end of next year at the earliest, so it will get a trailer next E3. It got a trailer last E3. It doesn't need E3 time 3 years in a row.

SegaShack

Any more games you played/saw? Especially the ones not announced yet.
Nothing that hasnt been announced. However, when Major left he said he was rehearsing for tomorow and that during the Sunset Overdrive fan event on Wednesday "there may just be a game playable that hasn't been announced yet".

I took some pictures and also a video of Fru if anyone wants to see.

fritolay

Nothing that hasnt been announced. However, when Major left he said he was rehearsing for tomorow and that during the Sunset Overdrive fan event on Wednesday "there may just be a game playable that hasn't been announced yet".

I took some pictures and also a video of Fru if anyone wants to see.

Pictures would be cool.

klodeckel

Banned
I think we are ready!

dDzdNtf.jpg

(yes, the white bottle is what you think it is ...) :D

Top Bottom