• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft is reportedly considering bringing Gears of War to PlayStation

XXL

"That’s according to Giant Bomb’s Jeff Grubb, who was elaborating on recent claims that Microsoft is working on a new initiative to release more Xbox-exclusive games on other console platforms."

reinking

Gold Member
Ben Feldman GIF by Superstore

DJ12

"That’s according to Giant Bomb’s Jeff Grubb, who was elaborating on recent claims that Microsoft is working on a new initiative to release more Xbox-exclusive games on other console platforms."
Lol.

Quote me on this because I'm an insider.

Every MS ip is coming to playstation.

Note not an actual insider but fuck me are we just going to get tweets everyday about all their games individually FFS.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
These guys are going to make a new video every day saying what game is coming next......

Voodoo vince remake is coming to Playstation......

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Dont just bring it over, give it to a competent dev and let them develop it going forward. Gears of war by Guerrilla Games would be fucking awesome.

Papa_Wisdom

I’ve heard it exclusively from my sources that Blue Dragon 2 is in production (PS5 exclusive) along with PGR 3–4 remasters, again ps5 exclusive

Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Starfield? Hi-Fi Rush? Gears?

Jesus de Christo. I'm part of the problem I guess, I play all my Xbox games on PC.

What is causing this?

XXL

Starfield? Hi-Fi Rush? Gears?

Jesus de Christo. I'm part of the problem I guess, I play all my Xbox games on PC.

What is causing this?
I Want You Flirting GIF

But you also forgot a few games. Basically everything except Redfall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom