• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes HD |OT| - Bears Go To Battle In HD

kassatsu

Banned
logo.jpg

info.png

features.png

• Local & Online Multiplayer (1v1 or 2v2)
  • Battle & Adventure Mode
  • Hero Spells & Unit Abilities
  • All sorts of battling: Puzzles, Bosses, Special and Classic
  • Some fixes from the DS version

previews.png

screens.png

6.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

heroes.png

theheroes.png

videos.png

reviews.png

Metacritic

youcantseeme.jpg

animationc.png

Don't code beg.

Forgot this is coming out this week! Thanks for the OT, OP!

Is there new content from the DS version or is it just a HD/enhanced port?

Multiplayer is going to be fun!

Truly a proud day for all giant South American rodents. Should be getting my 360 back from the shop just in time to check this out. The screens look fantastic I gotta say.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I can barely contain my excitement. I just hope my points card will be shipped by Tuesday.

KuroNeeko

Is there going to be a JP release, or do I have to put UBI back on my ban list?
After buying this game, of course...

vall03

aw, I still cant find a copy of the DS version in my country, will get this then try to look again for the DS version...

Slime

Banned
Capy4lyfe

Been looking forward to this for a while. I put a lot of time into the DS version, but I had such a good time that I've been craving more ever since. Definitely have to recommend this to everyone. If you didn't play the original, or even if you did, this is a must-have.

AAK

Go Capybara!

I don't usually play anything turn based ever. I'm buying this as just the owing money from the theft I committed by getting Critter Crunch so cheap!

roamunit

Neo Member
Oh man. That artwork! Hold me tight, CAPY, and never let me go. <3

New auntie pixelante game and new (to me) CAPY. Must be a good week.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Found Chapter 5 to be almost completely throw-away and that the game, in general, outlived itself by a good measure. But despite that, it remains one of the coolest portable games I have ever played. I don't think it'll fare as well as a fixed console game, but I'll definitely be double-dipping!

Mejilan said:
Found Chapter 5 to be almost completely throw-away and that the game, in general, outlived itself by a good measure. But despite that, it remains one of the coolest portable games I have ever played. I don't think it'll fare as well as a fixed console game, but I'll definitely be double-dipping!
While i disagree w/ Chapter 5 being throw-away (2 of my fav battles happen in that chapter)... I am obviously super-biased so that require a grain of salt :)

The online modes have an experience & rank system, and as you rank up in MP you unlock MP-specific artifacts that you can use online/offline. One of them in particular is really jokes to use.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jeez, finally.

Capybara earned an instabuy after Critter Crunch, but this looks good either way. Will get on PSN.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I wish I had the money to buy this. *sadfrog.jpg* It should've came out last year when I did. *sadfrog.jpg*

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TheSeks said:
I wish I had the money to buy this. *sadfrog.jpg* It should've came out last year when I did. *sadfrog.jpg*

It's 15 dollars son, you can do it. That's like 20 minutes of panhandling.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Snuggler said:
It's 15 dollars son, you can do it. That's like 20 minutes of panhandling.

I know. But I was all hyped LAST YEAR for this and it got delayed to where now my money is going to games coming out this year instead of this. :/

bender

What time is it?
I just finished up Critter Crunch today...as much as you can finish up a puzzle game anyway (puzzle, adventure and challenge modes cleared). It's such a wonderfully charming puzzler. I'm going to double dip on Clash of Heroes. I've had the DS version on my shelf since it released. Damn you backlog!

Top Bottom