• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Heel

Chael is on the Joe Rogan podcast at the moment and it's been fascinating. Definitely check the archive when it goes up.

When asked what he thought would've happened if he beat Anderson in Brazil, Chael basically said that even though he was assured it would be safe he knew they wouldn't be able to control the crowd. Cited trampling deaths in Brazil at some event. Went as far as to say he would be willing to give his life to win the championship. "It would've been bad. Very, very bad."

Haha I clicked it once out of curiosity. I don't think we know what "nerd chat" really means.

parrot, I need you to be strong. I can't do this alone.

plywood, friend, can you be our liaison?
So, this is Monday night? Isn't it night where you guys are? I've got 40 minutes of work left and then heading to the gym unless there's something going on (and also some people need to leave before I can watch anything on my work computer).

Heel

So, this is Monday night? Isn't it night where you guys are? I've got 40 minutes of work left and then heading to the gym unless there's something going on (and also some people need to leave before I can watch anything on my work computer).

I have no idea. Get out while you still can.

Heel

Uncle Dana vs. Dave Meltzer

ibypZugSp7FfJL.gif

dream

I think the question for Dana White is did "UFC on Fox: Miller vs Diaz" pull in the lowest network rating in mixed martials history yes or not

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
I think the question for Dana White is did "UFC on Fox: Miller vs Diaz" pull in the lowest network rating in mixed martials history yes or not

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

We're going to find out the hard way, friend.

This is the level of saturation the Ultimate has achieved. Cannot pronounce a fighter's name from your main event, which happens on a Tuesday.

I'm happy it's on a Tuesday. Haven't been able to catch a card live in forever due to work.

Heel

Well, I turned on the stream and G-Fex is commentating a match that includes Brock Lesnar in a bikini.

What the fuck have I done, friends?

dream

It's becoming painfully clear that yaco, gr1m, parrot, and I need an insular thread to get away from these e-fed weirdos.

Heel

It's becoming painfully clear that yaco, gr1m, parrot, and I need an insular thread to get away from these e-fed weirdos.

He spent 2 days researching my character, friend. You have to respect that level of dedication to a craft.

Heel

If enjoying that short burst of internet insanity was wrong I don't want to be right. Now if I make a habit out of it you may stage an intervention for me. Until then I apologize for nothing.

YO I'm invading to set the record straight. This guy "Heel" is straight up on dem roids, and a cheater.

Now I don't know how many of you know about this legitimate sport called professional wrestlng, but in that prestigious gentleman's sport, we don't kick others in the the face while they be taunting. It's not cool. Before your Diaz Brothers and Chael Sonnens, we had real men who could DRAW like Stone Cold and Jeff Jarrett.

I'll continue my promo when both sports entertainment threads get merged. Until then, I bid you adieu.

I regret nothing

Top Bottom