• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
blame space is back, heel is participating in live streams of g-fex playing a WWE game with live play by play that his audience actually enjoys watching....

yeah it's 2012 buddy.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I just made an account to comment the stream.
The stream is hilarious.
This is better than anything I've watched for a few months.
That entrance was fucking hilarious hahahahahahahaha
DAT ENDING LOL
Wins by head kick, lol.
oh my god i'm crying from laughter that was too much lol
Well done Sien916

You've brought legitimacy to G-Fex's streams
Sports Entertainment 2012, G-Fex by unanimous decision?

DKehoe

"Dave, I like and respect you...BUT YOU JUST LOSE YOUR JOB LOL" Keeping it classy Dana.

Throwing a hissy fit because Meltzer is pointing out the problems with the companies strategy, Dana becomes more and more like Vince McMahon.

Diablo 3 is upon us. So far its Yaco and I. Do any more of my good friends of MMA-GAF care to join us?

Think I will be playing later. Never played a Diablo game so I can't guarantee I'll be any good. What class are you guys playing as?

dream

Should I buy this game? I have no time for it. Is it big? How much space do I need? God it's so early in the morning right now.

SteveWD40

Should I buy this game? I have no time for it. Is it big? How much space do I need? God it's so early in the morning right now.

nope.jpeg

It's about 15gig installed I think (maybe less), it's going to be played 10 years from now, that's how big it is, you could do one play-through on normal but that's not how you Diablo, you will be doing boss runs on Inferno for Legendary's at 3am before you know it.

dream

I vaguely remember getting mad at some horadric cube in Diablo 2 but that's about all I remember of it. And I remember The Butcher.

My computer died (hd crash) just in time for Diablo 3. Yay! Oh well, gonna get my Uncharted 3 and Max Payne 3 on this week anyway.

Donald "the cream pie" Cerrone fights tonight

So I'll be the only one watching this fight card that will most likely be more entertaining than UFC 145?

It's whatever.

My computer is too old and slow to run Diablo 3 :( :(

UFUEL3_600X240_JPG.jpg

Main Card on Fuel TV (Starts at 5:30pm PT / 8:30pm ET)

Featherweight: Dustin Poirier vs. Chan Sung Jung
Welterweight: Jorge Lopez vs. Amir Sadollah
Lightweight: Donald Cerrone vs. Jeremy Stephens
Bantamweight: Jeff Hougland vs. Yves Jabouin
Light Heavyweight: Fabio Maldonado vs. Igor Pokrajac
Middleweight: Tom Lawlor vs. Jason MacDonald
Lightweight: Marcus LeVesseur vs. Cody McKenzie

Prelim Card Streaming Live on the UFC's Facebook Page (Account Required but it's free, Gr1mlock, so you have no excuse) (Starts at 2pm PT / 5pm ET)

Middleweight: Brad Tavares vs. Dongi Yang
Lightweight: T.J. Grant vs. Carlo Prater
Lightweight: Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Kamal Shalorus
Bantamweight: Jeff Curran vs. Johnny Eduardo
Bantamweight: Francisco Rivera vs. Alex Soto

Join me in Nerd Chat just before the first prelim.

ShaneB

So I'll be the only one watching this fight card that will most likely be more entertaining than UFC 145?

It's whatever.

Why is Amir Sodallah the co-main? Baffling. But yes, I'll watch it some other time. Silly ufc.

Cant you do multiple campaigns?

Well of course, multiple characters,e tc etc, but I want to run through the game first by myself, soak it all in, enjoy story, my own pace, etc etc etc.

MjFrancis

I'll be watching,
just no where near NeoGaf when I do

UFUEL3_600X240_JPG.jpg

Main Card on Fuel TV (Starts at 5pm PT / 8pm ET)

Featherweight: Dustin Poirier vs. Chan Sung Jung
Welterweight: Jorge Lopez vs. Amir Sadollah
Lightweight: Donald Cerrone vs. Jeremy Stephens
Bantamweight: Jeff Hougland vs. Yves Jabouin
Light Heavyweight: Fabio Maldonado vs. Igor Pokrajac
Middleweight: Tom Lawlor vs. Jason MacDonald
Lightweight: Marcus LeVesseur vs. Cody McKenzie

Prelim Card Streaming Live on the UFC's Facebook Page (Account Required but it's free, Gr1mlock, so you have no excuse) (Starts at 2pm PT / 5pm ET)

Middleweight: Brad Tavares vs. Dongi Yang
Lightweight: T.J. Grant vs. Carlo Prater
Lightweight: Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Kamal Shalorus
Bantamweight: Jeff Curran vs. Johnny Eduardo
Bantamweight: Francisco Rivera vs. Alex Soto
정찬성 via annihilation. I want to see the Korean Zombie take on Jose Aldo and get knocked the fuck out in spectacular fashion. Winning this fight is the only way I can see that happen.

Also, most of my picks were made in ignorance or indifference. I really don't give a shit if MacDonald beats Lawlor or if Soto actually beats Rivera. I'm just looking forward to one of the more underrated cards of the year so far.

MjFrancis

Why is Amir Sodallah the co-main? Baffling. But yes, I'll watch it some other time. Silly ufc.
I was wondering this myself, Cerrone was listed as the co-main a couple months back. But it's a Tuesday card where the boss doesn't remember how to say one of the main's names, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Heel

Why the fuck are you guys making video game characters or even playing when you can have someone do it for you? Amateurs.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Why the fuck are you guys making video game characters or even playing when you can have someone do it for you? Amateurs.

I just got caught watching the youtube video of your wrestling match at work. You have any idea how awkward that was to explain?

ShaneB

Still not sure I understand.

You goob.

Hardcore isn't a difficulty mode, it's permadeath. You die once and you're done.

The difficulty modes are more like new game+, finish one to unlock the next, eventually to Inferno. Same for regular/hardcore characters.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
You goob.

Hardcore isn't a difficulty mode, it's permadeath. You die once and you're done.

The difficulty modes are more like new game+, finish one to unlock the next, eventually to Inferno. Same for regular/hardcore characters.

I thought thats what he was meant. Ok then. Carry on, nothing to see here.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Today is the first time I'm on the internet since Friday afternoon.

What in the seven hells is going on in this thread?!

bone_and_sinew

So I'm catching up to all the news from the past 4 days.

OMG Chad Griggs is dropping down to 205 and he's fighting Phil Davis?!

headexplode.gif

bone_and_sinew

I'm not going to listen to whatever this war is, but what is the crux of why Dana and Meltzer have beef? Makes no sense to me, Dave does commentary on MMA as a side to wrestling.
Dana doing damage control for the shitty FOX ratings in typical crude Dana fashion.

Friends, I have some disturbing news - I think Ron Reagan Jr is outside my window.

EDIT: Ha .. Vinny Magalhes sold his M1 champ belt on eBay for $100,000

TheNatural

My Member!
Dana doing damage control for the shitty FOX ratings in typical crude Dana fashion.

He's such a BS'er when it comes to any criticism about the product. Dana's such a weird ass guy, he's like Rampage in a way, he's right about 50% of the time, and then the other half he's so batshit you want to choke him.

I don't know if Meltzer was stupid enough to claim the sport is dying or something like that, but if he was he's off base.

How I agree with Dana kind of goes like this:

Agree with: Talking shit about fighters who won't sign because of batshit management, doesn't put up with BS with unprofessional fighters who fuck up with PED's, legitimate fan of the sport, usually tries to get title fights people want and gives fighters opportunities, pushed insurance for fighters, knows Bob Arum is a POS, defends MMA against the uninformed blue haired idiots

Disagree with: Talking shit to any MMA fan who criticizes any little thing about the UFC, can't stand people talking bad about mediocre cards (like tonight) or mentioning a bad draw at the gate or ratings, can't stand any talk of how fighter pay is allocated, supports overbearing SOPA type crap when their own streaming services are archaic as fuck, agenda driven with ex-fighters currently on his shit list (just watched UFC Ultimate 100 a few days ago, no Tito wins or any Frank Shamrock fights on the list LOL)

That sums it up. Guy needs to be less thin skinned about criticism. I heard the turnout in Fairfax is low today so it should be interesting his response.

Top Bottom