• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Pokemon Sun and Moon News in Sept 6th

clemenx

Banned
POKEMON SNAP CONFIRMED

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THING AT THE START

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THING AT THE END.

duality1123

Neo Member
so who wants to bet that Team Skull and the Aether Foundation are working together initially?

Also Pokemon Snap Neat,

Moon and sun being 12 hours apart.... eh not neat. Just seems silly imo.

oh and b4 i 4get Type:Null and Omega Beasts? *sigh* ok whateva

What in the fuck.

I know I've been seriously down on this gen but at least I knew what they were. What the fuck are those new things.

Type:Null MUST be some sort of error. surely. Like, there's no way. That's some sort of translation computer fuck up...

I love the design though.

And the dragon.

Not sure what to think about artificial ultra beast thingie.

Raticate is so bad.

Nintenleo

39 more ultra beasts confirmed

qmG3HI

So Moon takes place only at night?

I don't think it'll only take place at night, but that certain events take place during night. Or something. I'd like to know more about it as well.

Type: Null and UB-01 are weird but uh, interesting.

And watch the Japanese trailer too, it has different scenes in it.

kai3345

Banned
so is moon really only set at night?

and it's implied that I'm just steamrolling through an entire pokemon league in 12 hours?

gardfish

Type: Null's info blurb:

This Pokémon wearing a mask has been dubbed “Null,” meaning nothing.

The shapes of its front and hind legs are clearly different. The reason is that Type: Null was constructed to synthesize the strengths of various Pokémon, enabling it to adapt to any situation.

The mask fitted to Type: Null’s head is a piece of equipment designed to control its latent powers. It’s extremely heavy, so it also serves to hinder Type: Null’s agility.

To complete a certain mission, there was need of a Pokémon powerful enough to rival those Pokémon often spoken of in mythology.

It's also known as the Synthetic Pokemon.

Masked Man

I said wow
Type: Null is an absolutely terrible name. UB-01 makes sense in that it's (presumably) an unidentified new species, but T:N is just terrible.

Also, was anyone else bothered by the hexagonal polyhedron being referred to as a "cube"?

Joqu

Sun and Moon is a secret Pokemon snap sequel?? Praise Game Freak. They listened. :')

Type: Null is giving me some serious chimera vibes. Sketchy Pokemon.
Mother 3 confirmed

Rafavert

This was odd as balls.

I'm loving every second of it. Gamefreak isn't just breaking the mold. They're spitting in its corpse and setting fire to it.

Mr Swine

Banned
Good god this looks so good, but man the performance during the Snap outage was really bad, hopefully if Sun/Moon is ported to NX that will run smoothly

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
'Type: Null' is actually the preset text in their Pokémon trailer template. Someone forgot to enter the Pokémon's name.

Razmos

I wonder if we'll ever see the pokemon that Type: Null's parts came from.

There is going to be so much creepy fan art of the 2 Aether executives. Especially the glasses girl with the huge boobies

The Ultra Beast is.. interesting. I like the idea of them being uncatchable boss fights.

Will be really disappointed if the pseudo is that dragon. Though I get the feeling it will be Dragon/Fairy when it evolves

That was fantastic. I was getting Moon, but now I want both. Am I mad? Talk me out of it please. I love the day/night difference.

Top Bottom