• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MSN: The 25 most dangerous neighborhoods in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was thinking of greater Indianapolis, but then I read the article. I admit, those areas aren't great but I am having a hard time believing they are worst than 38th and Post. I grew up around that area and it is definitely a rough neighborhood.
Yeah, I can see that. I haven't been to the areas in the article since I stopped taking Fall Creek to get downtown, and thank goodness. 38th and Post ain't great but I haven't been that way in a long while either.

north indianapolis? what does that mean? thats a lot of area.
They specify the neighborhood in the article. It's MLK Drive north of the White River and South of 30th Street. The other neighborhood is like 30th and Meridian.

I'm surprised it's not more out towards the Lafayette Square area, and possibly North of the Fairgrounds along 38th St, but maybe those areas are not as compact, and therefore not thought of as single areas...
38th Street I can definitely see, though I think that's getting "safer" as young people move into "So Bro" (South Broad Ripple). I never liked parking near the Melody Inn, though, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom