• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
If this does happen, and that's a big if, then the presentation should start with someone yelling at the audience to sit down and drink their goddamn tea.

fedexpeon

Banned
Under 3 hours until we all burn in our own disappointment

Hey, E3 has been pretty bad right now.
Might as well burn in flame with false hopes instead of falling asleep watching all these conferences...
I have no clue why I even took a day off today.

Mr. RPG

I've never beaten Final Fantasy VII. :p I don't think I even left Midgar. I've always meant to go back to it but I never did.

So I'm not sure why I'm really hyped. :p

KOMANI

KOMANI
Haha I know, being optimistic. More like 20.

I can't wait to summon Knights of the Round for a new five minute PS4-level visual summon!
Well, the good thing is they don't need to worry about story, character designs, item & weapon designs... It's done... They don't need to start from scratch... So a 2017 release is plausible.

Maxim726X

It's THIS YEAR

they saw the broken hearts at PSX and felt their OBLIGATION to make it up to the long suffering fans, who have been trolled diligently for LONG ENOUGH!

It would go a long way to mend some of the wounds that we've suffered the last few years, I'll give you that.

I can't believe we've had to wait this long for it, to be honest.

It's THIS YEAR

they saw the broken hearts at PSX and felt their OBLIGATION to make it up to the long suffering fans, who have been trolled diligently for LONG ENOUGH!

the new CEO is secretly a huge FF7 fan and punched Hashimoto in the face after PSX and demanded he remake FF7 instead of a measly port or hes fired

Amir0x

Banned
Haha I forgot there's rumours of ShenMue too.

If ShenMue, Last Guardian and FFVIIre all get announced tonight, I think if GAF survives it and doesn't crash NeoGAF servers would officially deserve a reward.

If ShenMue, Last Guardian and FFVIIre all get announced tonight, I think if GAF survives it and doesn't crash NeoGAF servers would officially deserve a reward.

This is like a literal repeat of the run up to last year's conference except for some random reason with a lot of legitimate smoke in all directions.

I don't know what to think.

At this rate, Sony's conference is either going to be the greatest gaming event of all time, or the most crushing disappointment to forever haunt our memories for the rest of our lives.

At this rate, Sony's conference is either going to be the greatest gaming event of all time, or the most crushing disappointment to forever haunt our memories for the rest of our lives.

I'm pretty sure that Square Enix's FF7 presentation at the last conference was close to the latter. I literally wanted to punch my computer screen.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
mulder-and-i-want-to-believe-poster.jpg

I feel like everyone will regret wanting this when Gackt is shoehorned into being a key part of the game.

The goddess something something. Loveless something something. Genesis something something. You can't wait for the story improvements, can you?

btw: it's not happening. Willing to take a genesis avatar with 'i suck' written under it if it does happen for real.

I've offered EviLore half a Snickers bar for this website, we are currently in deep negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom