• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureFlame

This E3..

The-Shout-of-Grace.jpg

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Nice. I finished Final Fantasy VII not too long ago and it quickly became my favourite. A remake would be fantastic.

pixelation

oh man the Sony conference is going to be disastrous at this rate. The rumour mongers have spiraled out of control, too many crazy rumours to ever be true and yet the fans holding onto these tidbits like lifeboats in the middle of tumultuous seas... oh it's over.

I can't wait to see the blood, sweat and tears now lol

(TLG is true though)

The cynic in me says that they (rumor makers) do it on purpose to bring down Sony's presser after all is said and done... no way in hell that it will live up to the hype now.

Even if this doesn't come to fruition, Sony has in the bag this E3. None of the conferences have been really good, so it's theirs to win or lose.

What will destroy the internet more, an FF7 remake being confirmed or the absolute nonpresence (or worse, presentation of the PC port with a real release date) after all of the rumormongering?
The internet will survive a nonpresence
What we wouldn't survive would be talking about the PC port again

hesido

Is this something that would break the internet? I'm out of this circle that's excited for FF7.

Edit: I'm on page 85, don't answer my question.

Korezo

What kind of remake people thinking? Full blown current gen graphics like shown running on ps3 where the entire game is changed or little update just with newer models like the DS remakes?

Im thinking still same base game just with better models and textures.

Foffy

Banned
Funny how I thought Sony might have the most vapid showing they've ever had, and at least one of the two rumored long-awaited games will absolutely be there.

Maximus.

Man if this is true and if Square releases a few other games over in NA, they have effectively redeemed their years of bullshit. Hope this, KH Collection for PS4, DQ 8 and maybe a FF12 Remaster are on their way :D

pompidu

Once a year this shit happens, keep your hype in check. Rumor this rumor that. Im not expecting this or tlg and neither should any if you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom