• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head to the bomb shelter y'all

Not enough room!

282.jpg

HALP!

sviri

If this is happens along with TLG announcement... the next two years will be the modern golden era of games harkening back to 2001 when PS2 had SO many amazing video games.

Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, Fallout 4, Kingdom Hearts 3, The Last Guardian, Dark Souls 3, Final Fantasy VIIr, Rise of Tomb Raider... I know I'm forgetting a few but this alone is fucking unbelievable.

CHC

This is just surreal if it's true.

Never forget though, Square is the monkey's paw of game developers. You might get what you wish for, but not how you imagined it.....

Pachimari

Okay, decided to leave my bed. I don't wanna fall asleep so close to the conference. Just watching Geoff's broadcast now.

I really don't know what to believe. I'm not hyping myself up for TLG, FFVII and Shenmue 3. :D

silva1991

I hope people don't actually believe it's going to happen to avoid the inevitable disappointment.

you all know we will probably get Ni nu kuni instead lol.

Ganondorfo

This isn't right, didnt they announce Final Fantasy VII (PC version) of the PS4, why would they start making a remake right now? Maybe Square Enix read the Neogaf thread that everyone was pissed off, so they changed everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom