• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Even if they do the remake the salt about what gameplay style they use will come in avalanches.

My point is that a different direction would be best. Not chibi, not advent children. Go back to the concept art as a base, and re-develop the visual look from there.

Cheers.

Osahi

It is 2:25 here and I just went to lie down in my bed with my head on my pillow. Hopefully I don't fall asleep.

The Sony conference is what I have been looking forward to. I'm just getting sleepy.

Yeah, time zones are a bitch. Halfast two here. Been awake for 18 hours straight now. Usually i go to sleep, but i wanted to see ea's for star wars, and as ubi was only half an hour after ea ended...

I'll be a wreck tomorrow, but if tlg get's a showing, i'll be a happy wreck.

Now: coffee!

KiraXD

Ooh, slamming the point home by randomly capitalizing your words!

My point is that a different direction would be best. Not chibi, not advent children. Go back to the concept art as a base, and re-develop the visual look from there.

obviously you werent understanding the point since you had to make a completely outrageous analogy... instead of saying that to begin with... i even asked what you meant, instead of playing games just come out and say it then we wouldnt have this back and forth.

i actually agree with you, the art direction COULD be completely redone from scratch instead of using PS1 or AC concepts.

My point being that fans want AC - like models... not necessarily AC exact models....

Reset

I am keeping my expectation low, so that I won't be disappointed. I'm only expecting Shenmue 3, FFVII Remake, TLG, Crash Bandicoot, and KH3.

Sojgat

Grimløck;168135167 said:
Patrick Klepek ‏@patrickklepek 2m2 minutes ago
The rumors are true.

https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/610604289107439617

tumblr_mrsaniRQyQ1qfnzhyo2_400.gif

Amir0x

Banned
Why would Sony leak this to people already? How did people found out? If this is true.

Are you kidding me? FFVII remake is one of the most clamored after legendary announcements since forever. It's a running gag since the first days of PS3 when SquareEnix stupidly showed that FFVII tech demo running on PS3 hardware in Midgar.

And now it's happening? Like, for real? There's no way the people who have to know about this announcement to prepare their websites for the news will ever all be able to keep quiet about it.

This is the PEAK of what people call "big announcements."

It's 1:30am, I have to teach kids in the morning and I've had so much Red Bull my piss is yellow. If FF7 and TLG aren't real I'm just gonna sit here and wait for death.

Abylim

I cant take the wait.

I have wanted this for so long, and yes, it seems to be rumoured every E3, but this time it feels different.

But I cant take the disappointment again.

Please be real! I would have played the shitty port to the PS4, but it was devastating when it announced.

Please SE. SE pls!

RPGCrazied

Are you kidding me? FFVII remake is one of the most clamored after legendary announcements since forever. It's a running gag since the first days of PS3 when SquareEnix stupidly showed that FFVII tech demo running on PS3 hardware in Midgar.

And now it's happening? Like, for real? There's no way the people who have to know about this announcement to prepare their websites for the news will ever all be able to keep quiet about it.

This is the PEAK of what people call "big announcements."

True.

GAF is going to break tonight for DAYS if this all pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom