• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codiox

OK GUYS, ONE AT A TIME!

1386046783190.gif

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
This isn't right, didnt they announce Final Fantasy VII (PC version) of the PS4, why would they start making a remake right now? Maybe Square Enix read the Neogaf thread that everyone was pissed off, so they changed everything.

stop

stop

stop making sense

we want to damage ourselves in this beautiful way

This isn't right, didnt they announce Final Fantasy VII (PC version) of the PS4, why would they start making a remake right now? Maybe Square Enix read the Neogaf thread that everyone was pissed off, so they changed everything.
That announcement was just for laughs. Boyes, Shu and House just did it for the lulz.

Ishida

Banned
I don't know what's happening to me... Even now that I'm in the "Not Happening" camp... Why am I smiling like a complete idiot right now...?

LowParry

I just dont see how it could happen, they already announced a pc verision is coming. Why would they duplicate resources? I just dont see it.

Who said SE was doing this? And why would it take this long to port onto the PS4? Let's wait and see. Either way, time to get to the bunker.

God there will be a lot of tears shed on GAF today, either tears of disappointments or tears of joys ... so much hype for Sony Conf, I fear for their lives if rumors are false lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom