• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My dog ate my 3DS. What now?

Theonik

Looking at those pics again, no wonder the dog was able to get the card out. Once the plastic cover is off the card is exposed enough that a single bie should be enough to push it into unlocking and being ejected.

Hoo-doo

Banned
This would have never happened with a cat, you know.

193777931_4764b2bd6c.jpg

mclem

I remember when my dog chewed my original Game Boy. It still works after all these years:
Bno7L.jpg

But the Game Boy was built like a tank.

My Mum dropped my OGB in the bath while playing Tetris. Other than the screen ending up with some dead lines, still works.

IrishNinja

This is a metaphor: your dog is Apple

flawless

sorry OP, how you manage to salvage something of it...and yeah, getting at your SD was unfortunate, but impressive.

when he was a puppy, my jack russell/maltese ate the analogs off a few DS3's and the cords to my SNES advantage & Wu-Tang PS1 controller (;_;) before i discovered the magic that is bitter apple. look into it, man!

fanboi

Banned
Have someone posted the meme where "Thats not your shoes, you don't even have feets" or something... but regarding DS.

If no, someone should make one.

Mista Koo

I once returned from a trip and threw my backpack on the stairs. It had my OG DS Phat in its front pocket.

Outcome: a perfect excuse to get a DS Lite.

I once returned from a trip and threw my backpack on the stairs. It had my OG DS Phat in its front pocket.

Outcome: a perfect excuse to get a DS Lite.

My DS Phat got stolen by some kids at my school.

Along with my copy of Pokémon Diamond and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Then my second copy of KSSU fell out of my pocket in 9th grade.

Man, somebody doesn't want me to keep that game.

sakipon

What did you expect? An interview with the dog? Some research?
The article would've looked miles more professional by including a few comments from the dog's owner. You know, like any decent news media does with their news.

They should use Twitter when they have nothing to add and just want to share a link they found from the web.

Top Bottom