• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mysterious Marvel Studios event/presentation to take place in LA Tuesday 28th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

What I'm Hoping For: Marvel filling out those mystery dates.

What I Expect: Marvel hyping up Age of Ultron.

IHaveIce

Banned
A little birdie just told me they're gonna announce a Rocket & Groot movie as well as a standalone Gamora origin film.
Actually both of these would be amazing. Gamora movie would also flesh out Thanos more and would be a female lead movie
I have tickets. What time do you guys think I should get there?

WAIT, He says Screening...

You shouldn't, you should give me your tickets.

I expect also filling the blanks

One more day.

181201.gif

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Can someone make a Countdown gif?

And are the gaffers who are attenting this event going to live post, when Spider-Mans Return is (hopefully )announced?

I have tickets. What time do you guys think I should get there?

WAIT, He says Screening...

For something like this? Probably 2 hours early. I remember when I went to the Cap 2 advance screening at King of Prussia; I left work early, got there around 5:30, and still barely got in (the screening started at 8).

But ya, Disney uses SeeItFirst for screenings. They're showing something here.

Yeah, no thanks. I'll never be near a place where a Helicarrier is hovering.

A smart man.

Penguin

I mean it can change tonight, but I don't expect anything groundbreaking because Marvel has been pretty mum about it on social media.

If it were a press-only event and they were mum, I might get, but since was open to the public and mum.. I don't know.

Wazzy

Banned
My dream announcements: Black Panther, Ms.Marvel and Spiderman joining MCU.

My expectations: Scene from AOU. :(

Honestly, I think they'll give us tentative titles for the dates through 2018 (or whatever is the last phase 3 movie before Avengers 3), and show some new footage of Age of Ultron, Ant-Man and Daredevil that won't be released to the general public. Anything more than that is wishful thinking.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Realistically, this can only be the much rumored Nextwave movie.

Shh!

Blader

Not out of the realm of possibility given Sony's financial situation.

I think a deal of that magnitude going completely under the radar until now is out of the realm of possibility though.

I imagine this will just be a screening of some Ultron footage, maybe Ant-Man too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom