NA PSN promotion: Spend $100 get $15 back. Oct 6th- Nov 3rd

KevinG

May 31, 2014
Cape Coral, FL
Unfortunately there's not much on the PS4 that has my interest this Fall. Heck of a deal for those already going digital and only have a PS4.

Tizoc

Jun 23, 2010
Oman
WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING
Just to be on the safe side, don't buy anything til wednesday.
Note that you CANNOT get multiple $10 codes if you bought more than $100 worth of content.
Finally PRE-ORDERS DO COUNT since it requires you to BUY anything from the US Store.

Cow Goes Moo

Aug 25, 2013
Best Place for Cows
Note that you CANNOT get multiple $10 codes if you bought more than $100 worth of content.
Finally PRE-ORDERS DO COUNT since it requires you to BUY anything from the US Store.
maybe I've should've read your post

and its $15

Troy

Banned
Apr 3, 2015
I'd be careful with the pre-orders thing. Just Cause 3 doesn't take money from your account now. It waits until the week of release, which means it wouldn't apply to this deal.

Nov 23, 2011
Well, I'll pre-order Call of Duty for $60 and the dark GAF theme for $2 and then hope that there will be a good sale.

Troy

Banned
Apr 3, 2015
Wait really?? That's messed up, you should be able to cancel pre-orders until the game comes out
There's no precedent for allowing people to cancel pre-orders...unless you factor in pretty much every other company in the world.

Fisty

Jun 26, 2014
Oooh perfect timing... got a 10% off code as well. Hoping we get a good ebay deal or something on PSN cards too. I got Arkham Knight and Season Pass preordered earlier this year for $70 thanks to doubling up on deals.

Battlefront for sure... and hopefully, we get a $40 Until Dawn sale, that would pretty much set me up for the rest of the year

Sep 20, 2005
I preordered a bunch of games awhile back. If those games release in OCT, will my preorder count? I'm thinking I preordered too early.

MrVargas

Dec 6, 2008
Connecticut
Now we just need a sale on PSN cards, and then some good PSN to occur in this time period.

I need $100 dollars of the following games to go on sale (for $20 or less):

The Last of Us Remastered
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Batman: Arkham Knight
Far Cry 4
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
God of War 3: Remastered
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Until Dawn
Alien: Isolation
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
Dying Light
The Order

-griffy-

Banned
Apr 14, 2012
Twin Cities
Well I was planning on getting Until Dawn and Soma this month...

Though I never got a 10% off for pre-ordering Uncharted Collection on PSN like others did, which is kind of a bummer.

Troy

Banned
Apr 3, 2015
The only way to shop digitally on PSN is to wait for the Paypal/Ebay deals (100 dollars of PSN credit for 80-85 dollars). Wait for PSN 15 dollars back sale, buy/pre-order 100+ dollars worth of games. 30 dollars saved.

Nameless

Jun 12, 2004
fgggd
Nice. Fallout 4 + Witcher 3 expansion + Bloodborne expansion(assuming it's up by 11/3) puts me soo close. Will go ahead and grab Talos Principle too even though I won't have much time to play it.