• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naked man killed by Police in Miami after he was eating face off another victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see this picture going around if any one can help me out. Can't help thinking of that particular scene from Resident Evil after reading the quote above, sounds horrific, guy should have been shot sooner to neutralize, not kill.

Do you know what it means to neutralize someone?

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
IDK why put the picture reminded me of a Goomba from Mario.

399803-goomba.jpg

reminder

Holy shit, just saw all the photos of the victim.... how any human being could do this is way beyond me. I mean, it's not like the "usual gory pics" where people used weapons on their victims... it was only the teeth and he did such a damage to the poor guys face. Fuck!

Makes watching the video where you can see only the legs of both much harder since the victim is still moving in there...

DJ88

Everyone is talking non stop about it here. Someone in the elevator showed me a pic of the guy's face on his phone, and I couldn't believe it. I had no idea it was going to be that bad, poor guy doesnt even look human anymore :(

I'm glad they killed that phsyco even if he was so f'ed up he had no idea what he was doing. I'll never look at that area the same again when I drive past it.

Stet

Banned
What is this "Bath Salts" crap? People are saying it's "a kind of LSD" but that seems highly dubious to me.

Leatherface

Just saw a close up crime scene photo and the medical photo of the guy with his face missing. WTF was I thinking?! :X

For people curious reddit is where I found them. Google is your friend, or in this case, a jerk.

I just heard about this.

Why the guy was shot down ? He was naked, obviously didn't had any weapons on him nor showed agressivity. Yeah, he was eating the guy's face but then what ? When was he a threat to the cop ? Didn't the cop have ways to take a naked man down without shooting him three times when he's not in direct danger ?

Seriously?

MIMIC

Banned
I just heard about this.

Why the guy was shot down ? He was naked, obviously didn't had any weapons on him nor showed agressivity. Yeah, he was eating the guy's face but then what ? When was he a threat to the cop ? Didn't the cop have ways to take a naked man down without shooting him three times when he's not in direct danger ?

I don't think anyone can show this.

Exactly. Another one to avoid for me... skipped the ice pick and homs videos in the past few days too. The descriptions alone are enough to incite anger and an ill feeling in me anyway.

I think I need a break.

Children killed in Homs, Face eaters, and that Russian Murder video.

all on page 1 of Gaf.

shit.

I think I need a break.

Children killed in Homs, Face eaters, and that Russian Murder video.

all on page 1 of Gaf.

shit.
Interestingly we had Syrian defense force (all banned), and seemingly a cannibal DF too. Not sure about Russian Murder. Is there no defense force for in GAF?

LiK

i hope they update the story on the whole situation leading up to it. so friggin' disgusting when i read the details of the encounter.

D23

holy shit, my dumbass friend just sent me the pic of the guys face who got eaten!1

HES ALIVE??

how is that possible?

fuk, i literally almost puke my breakfast out after seeing the picture of his face.. poor guy, wow.. feel sick now

Can someone PM me the reddit link to the picture. I'll take my chances...

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I hate living down here.

Bath Salts?....wtf?

thats all you noticed that was missing? His nose is gone too as well as his lips.

Also, all Fl GAF residents need to go buy one of these.
8oTOI.jpg

Theyre on Amazon

Demon Ice

Banned
Just saw the picture... so he basically lost his forehead + eye right ?

The entire upper half of his face has the skin removed, one eye is missing, and the cartilage of his nose is missing so you can see the sinus cavities.

edit:
Curious to see this picture going around if any one can help me out. Can't help thinking of that particular scene from Resident Evil after reading the quote above, sounds horrific, guy should have been shot sooner to neutralize, not kill.

Vz8OT.gif

Yeah dude, the cop just forgot his Fallout 3 style limb targeting system at home, and he should have just hit pause while he lined up the shot so the guy WHO WAS GETTING FUCKING EATEN WOULD STOP GETTING FUCKING EATEN.

Dear god there really is a Defense Force for everything isn't there?

YoungHav

Banned
wow, we really had a Syria/Al Assad defense force?

Why does the zombie have to be Haitian? Must bring back honor to the motherland.

so before I can watch the video on the Huffington Post I get an add for Oscar Mayer 'Carving Board' meat with a guy smiling as he eats a delicious sandwich... :/

Sullichin

It is really pissing me off that LSD is trending on twitter and people are saying stuff like "Crazy man on LSD eats a man's face off, don't do drugs kids!" I don't know if this is some planned anti-LSD propaganda or just the comments of one idiot police officer that got attention. But LSD does not make you violent. It is also not a deliriant.

What's also annoying are all the people on twitter who think they are clever saying that it's the zombie apocalypse.

kehs

Banned
It is really pissing me off that LSD is trending on twitter and people are saying stuff like "Crazy man on LSD eats a man's face off, don't do drugs kids!" I don't know if this is some planned anti-LSD propaganda or just the comments of one idiot police officer that got attention. But LSD does not make you violent. It is also not a deliriant.

What's also annoying are all the people on twitter who think they are clever saying that it's the zombie apocalypse.

This is worse, it's like Zombies on lsd.

More on "Bath Salts"...

Fuck this. Recreational drug my ass.

Police have not officially connected Eugene's behavior to "bath salts," but experts say he was exhibiting the classic signs of someone high on the drug.

Armando Aguilar, president of the Miami Fraternal Order of police, who has been in contact with the officer who killed Eugene, says the similarities between this and other recent cases involving "bath salts" are striking.

"The cases are similar minus a man eating another. People taking off their clothes. People suddenly have super human strength," says Aguilar. "They become violent and they are burning up for the inside. Their organs are reaching a level that most would die. By the time police approach them they are a walking dead person."

According to Aguilar one of the recent cases in Miami involving "bath salts," which is becoming increasingly popular in the party scene, involved someone trying to bite another, but police were able to get there in time. Most have involved individuals behaving incredibly irrationally and nearly impossible to control.

"There was another incident after the popular Ultra Festival where a guy was walking around naked, and was hit by a taxi. He jumped on top of the taxi, beat the people inside. It took 15 officers to stop him, and as he was being tasered, he was begging them to shoot and kill him," says Aguilar. "But because we had that many officers we were able to subdue him and take him to the hospital where they basically froze him."

Dr. Paul Adams, an emergency physician at the Jackson Memorial Rider Trauma Center in Miami where the cannibal victim is being treated, says instances of virtually uncontrollable patients being brought in exhibiting signs of psychosis due to this new drug have spiked during the last year.

"You can call it the new LSD. It's a recreational drug," says Adams. "They [patients] seem to be unaware of their surroundings. They are not rational, very aggressive and are stronger than they usually are. In the emergency room it usually takes four to five people to control them, and we have had a couple of people breaking out of restraints."

Adams says he believes there have been at least several hundred South Florida cases alone in the last year of people coming in usually in their twenties and thirties on the drug.

Citing an "imminent threat to public safety" the U.S Drug Enforcement Agency banned in 2011 for a year the possession and sale of three chemicals used to make the drug as they determine how best to combat the growing problem.

Although they resemble the types of salts people put in their bathtubs, the chemical make-up is different and has allowed peddlers to skirt the authorities. It can be either inhaled or snorted. It is less expensive than cocaine or ecstasy and is made in kitchens and is not that expensive.

Patients on the drug can experience high body temperatures that induce hypothermia, paranoia, hallucinations, and agitation. There is no test available yet for the substance, and because the drug is so new it's unclear if it is addictive.

Sullichin

More on "Bath Salts"...

"You can call it the new LSD. It's a recreational drug," says Adams. "They [patients] seem to be unaware of their surroundings. They are not rational, very aggressive and are stronger than they usually are. In the emergency room it usually takes four to five people to control them, and we have had a couple of people breaking out of restraints."
[/B]

"You can call it the new LSD" yet this sounds nothing like LSD. Sounds more like PCP to me. Really frustrating that this story is being associated with LSD in any way.

Dyno

What I've read is a bad batch of LSD. It's too strong and it spikes the body temperature until you brain fries and you then wig out.

That poor, poor man. I don't think I would want to live through that. Was he conscious the whole time? What a bloody nightmare.

Eating a face will get you a bullet no matter what the circumstances. As a society we should come together and acknowledge this. These fools who want the cop to wrastle a face-eater are fucking nuts. Not face-eating nuts mind you but the kind of nuts where you want to just tell that person to shut the fuck up.

Sullichin

What I've read is a bad batch of LSD. It's too strong and it spikes the body temperature until you brain fries and you then wig out.

That poor, poor man. I don't think I would want to live through that. Was he conscious the whole time? What a bloody nightmare.

Eating a face will get you a bullet no matter what the circumstances. As a society we should come together and acknowledge this. These fools who want the cop to wrastle a face-eater are fucking nuts. Not face-eating nuts mind you but the kind of nuts where you want to just tell that person to shut the fuck up.

is there any proof of this? has a toxicology report been done? this behavior is not in line with the effects of LSD, "bad batch" or not.

To me, there's no way should this be associated with LSD. Even the MK-ULTRA LSD didn't do shit like this: as in making people ravenous cannibals.

Amir0x

Banned
"You can call it the new LSD" yet this sounds nothing like LSD. Sounds more like PCP to me. Really frustrating that this story is being associated with LSD in any way.

it's nothing like LSD at all. I've tried MPDV before, and it's basically a crazy ass methamphetamine-type stimulant. When I tried it, I could not fucking believe it was legal. I brought a half gram and blew it all in two days, and I did not end up sleeping for like five days altogether, and by the end I was seeing ghost images of particular images I had looked at during the week. And the worst was after I came down, I had this awful tightness in chest/heart beating thing that lasted forever, days and days, and it was the most uncomfortable feeling ever. I'll never touch that shit again, ever.

it's nothing like LSD at all. I've tried MPDV before, and it's basically a crazy ass methamphetamine-type stimulant. When I tried it, I could not fucking believe it was legal. I brought a half gram and blew it all in two days, and I did not end up sleeping for like five days altogether, and by the end I was seeing ghost images of particular images I had looked at during the week. And the worst was after I came down, I had this awful tightness in chest/heart beating thing that lasted forever, days and days, and it was the most uncomfortable feeling ever. I'll never touch that shit again, ever.

And that's what we call having a good time. Holy shit man.

Wickerman

I really tried to avoid the image but it found me. I saw "LSD" trending on twitter, clicked it to see why, a small thumbnail image popped up in the images section.

I don't know how some of you can stomach looking at the full size image. Fucking gross.

I haven't seen the aftermath of the victim's face, but the footage from the helicopter was disturbing enough. Seeing the victim's (I assume... was he the one on the right?) legs moving about... ugh...

I didn't realize it was in broad daylight. :/

kylej

Banned

http://gangstamod.ytmnd.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom