• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai "Level up" [Tekken CG Movie, Soul Calibur 5]

Paznos

Rpgmonkey said:
LOL that's all they had to say! Good show Namco.

Going to be excited to to see the Tales of Graces f vs. Final Fantasy XIII-2 slaughter.
Oh God.... I could see that happening again :( sigh.

vall03

lol just a short announcement for Tales and then moved to Naruto? shows how much Namco doesnt care about Tales in the west and Graces f next year? *sigh*

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SOUL CALIBUR 5 CONFIRMED

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Soul Calibur 5!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Can't wait to see a trailer of SCV.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
ULTROS! said:
Interesting, Dai Sato (Cowboy Bebop) and the guy doing Evangelion are on board.

Higuchi did storyboards for the Eva movies and Dai Sato wrote like three episodes of Bebop, let's not get too excited here folks.

Hope it doesn't disappoint me like SCIV

thumb_69f639d874188d1690a1904e70976123P1000342.JPG

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Rpgmonkey said:
Going to be excited to to see the Tales of Graces f vs. Final Fantasy XIII-2 slaughter.
LMAO. I would not be surprised if that were the case. History repeats itself, I suppose.

Edit: Ooooh, Soul Calibur 5.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
In a time where man is sword alone with love to give. There must be vengeance for all in the name of the moon's justice forever.

(What, it's Soul Calibur fan fiction)

Aspiring said:
So Tales Of Grace f coming next year to PS3 only? What about ToX? And why so bloody damn long.

We'll probably see ToX in 2014, if at all.
Jeez, their handling of Graces hasn't been so hot. Announced a year ahead of localization and they danced around the platform like it was being released on anything other than PS3.

Yes, I'm a little bitter that I stayed up for this.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Soul Calibur 5! I cant wait to see how many totally inappropriate guest characters they crammed in there this time.

Top Bottom