• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai "Level up" [Tekken CG Movie, Soul Calibur 5]

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tales of Graces F for PS3 is coming us US and Europe next year

Really? Wow, didn't expect this.

Paznos

WTF Graces is next year??? and they spent like 2 seconds on the tales stuff. They shouldn't have put coming soon on their website if it's still a year away sigh.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
"Tales of Graces F for PS3 is coming us US and Europe next year."

Guess I have enough time to go through it a second time... I guess...

TotA 3DS this year? Not bad.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The good news is that Tales of Graces f is also coming to EU.

Rpgmonkey

LOL that's all they had to say! Good show Namco.

Going to be excited to to see the Tales of Graces f vs. Final Fantasy XIII-2 slaughter.

D-Pad

Rahxephon91 said:
And of Wolf's Rain, Eureka 7, and Casshern Live Action, So it can go either way.
Wolf's Rain was great, and I heard good things about Eureka 7. Never heard of Casshern though.

Jeels

Lambtron said:
2012 sucks for Graces F, but it's definitely better than putting the game out this already crowded fall.

They had a wide open summer and gamers on the HD consoles who have been salivating for some JRPGs for a while now.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
2012 eh? Guess some of the people suggesting namco might just port graces to cafe just might be right.

Top Bottom