• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Name for a Video Game Themed Bar / Restaurant

Schnei871

Wall Chicken.

17id9ami6z42xpng.png

Paasei

Options Menu or Control Scheme for the menu...

Maybe add some stats on the dishes/drinks for fun? Mix that around with ingredients or something.

I'm not really good with names when it's "needed". Sorry :(

Plug-In
Dine2Play
DelEAT

Are the only ones I can think of that are sort of decent right now.

Memory

We have something similar in London Soho called Loading Bar, they don't do food last time I checked but all their drinks are game themed.

Sounds like a great project and I wish you luck!

Some silly ones you won't want to use:

Don't Starve
Turkeys and Tonics (Golden Axe reference)
Green Mushrooms (Super Mario Bros.)
Hunger Games (may be too ripe for litigation?)
Chilli Con Carnage?

I just want to say good luck because the idea is killer. There's one here in Cleveland called 8-bit Bar and Arcade that exclusively features games, and another one called Side Quest that features vidya and tabletop stuff as well.

It's such a neat concept and I hope it's successful for your keep us updated!

Schnei871

I just want to say good luck because the idea is killer. There's one here in Cleveland called 8-bit Bar and Arcade that exclusively features games, and another one called Side Quest that features vidya and tabletop stuff as well.

It's such a neat concept and I hope it's successful for your keep us updated!

Thanks so much for your kind words :) I will for sure

Ploid 3.0

Be careful if you're selling pikachu burgers, the pokemon company will probably sue you out of existence

That was my first thought when seeing the pikachu burger or whatever. They sued a guy for throwing a pokemon themed party in his restaurant...

Goose and Fox /s (don't call it that unless it's a GAF themed establishment)

You have to have eets and muchies on the menu somewhere and it's a sampler platter of all the stuff that tastes amazing but is terrible for you.

psylah

I'm going to bring up the sanitary issues of shared consoles / computers in a place where your customers eat. You'd better be ready to wipe the controllers down after every person uses one or someone is going to catch something real nasty.

Schnei871

I'm going to bring up the sanitary issues of shared consoles / computers in a place where your customers eat. You'd better be ready to wipe the controllers down after every person uses one or someone is going to catch something real nasty.

Yea. It's a realistic concern. Controllers will be signed out at the bar. No food will be served at the computers. Drinks will be though. The staff will have the unfortunate job of cleaning controllers on a nightly basis

Top Bottom