• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
You would think that, with the roster being so thin, somebody there would use this time to try to get a few guys over to beef up the main event....Yknow so this doesn't have to happen again..instead they're using TEN guys to get ONE over.

Ambrose is one of the most over guys on the roster and his character has been "Roman's buddy" for MONTHS!

Holy shit is this a weak hot tag pop

Heroman

Banned
Why the fuck does sheamus look like a bitch? He shouldnt be coward heel, he is like one of the biggest dude in the company.

Alucard

Banned
I'm setting up my fake Christmas tree while watching this in the background. Crowd sounds dead, and all of these guys just feel like warm bodies with no character or heat.

Fox318

I honestly think this might be the worst show of the year.

We don't even have a quality Cesaro or Cena Open Challange match out of this show.

such odds

reignscena.gif

DMczaf

There are 10 other dudes in this match and their entire job tonight is to get Roman over.

I'm not kidding, they are all there to get those motherfucker over

Fox318

Two years of shoving this guy down everyone's throats and he can't produce a decent hot tag pop
Part of it is they Lugered him.

The other part was he never should have been pushed as fast or as high as he was.

Maybe Vince feels it he pushes every member of the Anoaʻi family rock will be forced to wrestle and put over his fake son again.

Caderfix

They should book Sheamus as a monster heel that wrecks everything. I mean, LOOK AT HIM. But no, let's make Roman overcome the odds.

Toki767

I'm thinking the only reason there are 7 guys is so Reigns can do that dive over the top onto the outside. Because that always gets a pop.

Caderfix

Vince going to be so pissed when Ambrose gets the pop he wants Roman to get

He already knew, so he buried Ambrose.

They're trying EVERYTHING to mae Roman the most over guy, and they won't stop burying people until they accomplish that. Poor Ambrose, I'm not a fan, but they just want to ruin his carreer.

Heroman

Banned
Wwenis in the darkest they have ever been, when the job of almost everyone to get Roman over then there is something fucking wrong

notworksafe

I enjoyed that Raw quite a bit actually. Best one they've done in a while. Did I miss him or did Owens not show up on the show tonight? Otherwise a very good show.

Top Bottom