• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

somedevil

It seems no Kevin Owens or Neville on the show. Lucky them.

Its also funny that Vince still doesn't realize why Bryan got over and why it won't work for Reigns.

Fox318

If I'm an nbc executive I'm looking to replace wwe with 3-5 cheap hours of reality tv as soon as the tv deal is up if not before.

BRRRR APPLEDOUGH?

sf2ryu-2.png
sf2ryu-3.png

Replace Ryu with Cena.

If I'm an nbc executive I'm looking to replace wwe with 3-5 cheap hours of reality tv as soon as the tv deal is up if not before.

It's funny to me that everyone can see how bad the product is. I listen to all the podcasts and for well over two years everyone has been saying the product is pretty bad. I know HHH even knows it's bad why is it that everyone can see it except the man in charge?

It's going to take NBC to pull out, for them to get a wake up call.

Jesus at those Comments above. Thanks for the warning. Looks like I'll whip through another RAW in 15 min again.

Fox318

Lance Storm mentioned this.

When was the last time you left Raw feeling happy? With an over face winning a match or pulling something off?

All they care about is building heels up but you never have a moment where you end the show on a Fuck yes moment.

imBask

Banned
you wanna know the sad thing? I think ratings will be up because no one cared about the football game

3rd hour might be a disaster though

He already knew, so he buried Ambrose.

They're trying EVERYTHING to mae Roman the most over guy, and they won't stop burying people until they accomplish that. Poor Ambrose, I'm not a fan, but they just want to ruin his carreer.
It's fine, Roman, Cena, and Sheamus will all be legit injured soon and we'll see what they do then. This is what happens when you don't build superstars. That cock sucker Cena could've taken the fall at WM to Rusev. Look what Rusev ia doing now.

Poor Wade always gets hurt when he's doing something good.

New Day got themselves over.

Cody should be at least a two time champ.

Titus won't even make it to the drawing board for obvious reasons.

Owens is fat and Canadian.

Fox318

While raw is bad, it still would get more views than and USA would get.
NBC pays a ton of money and they don't get any ad revenue from the WWE because ad buyers are convinced of sterotypes of wrestling fans and this company does stuff like Reid Flair angles.

Heroman

Banned
NBC pays a ton of money and they don't get any ad revenue from the WWE because ad buyers are convinced of sterotypes of wrestling fans and this company does stuff like Reid Flair angles.
They make alot of money off of raw, they have signed that deal if they didn't,and unless USA was able to come up with show that reach the audience that raw did they wouldnt cancelled it. And no one out side of wrestling fans care about the Reid flair angles as we are the only people who know the situation.

Dion314

Neo Member
In hindsight, they just had a match with the most over heels/tag team champs, the world champ, the US champ, the #1 contender to the IC belt and most over face, the King of the Ring winner, their link to that one time they were on TMZ for a day or 2, their most popular face tag team and the hand picked heir apparent to Cena's throne.

And NOBODY came out of that match looking good. Nobody. Fuck man....

Why do you guys watch when it's obvious most of you won't be happy until Roman Reigns personally apologizes for ever thinking about being more popular than your personal IWC hero?

Fox318

They make alot of money off of raw, they have signed that deal if they didn't,and unless USA was able to come up with show that reach the audience that raw did they wouldnt cancelled it. And no one out side of wrestling fans care about the Reid flair angles as we are the only people who know the situation.
With the money NBC spends they could secure a sports league and compete with TNT more.

Hell USA would be better off showing a NHL game of the week in prime time.

They already have a deal in place with the NHL.

Heroman

Banned
With the money NBC spends they could secure a sports league and compete with TNT more.

Hell USA would be better off showing a NHL game of the week in prime time.

They already have a deal in place with the NHL.
But wwe is bigger than hockey, if they were to replace raw with NHL rating would be worse.

Fox318

But wwe is bigger than hockey, if they were to replace raw with NHL rating would be worse.
They would get more ad money and they would get to promote NBC sports network instead of a 3 hour block where they lose money promoting a streaming service they get no cut.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sephzilla's return being drug free with his new tag partner, Professor Beef, is pretty good. They're not The Chess Club for nothing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why is Rusev still a heel

And why do they feel the need to explain the entire Lana thing

It's fine, Roman, Cena, and Sheamus will all be legit injured soon and we'll see what they do then. This is what happens when you don't build superstars. That cock sucker Cena could've taken the fall at WM to Rusev. Look what Rusev ia doing now.

Poor Wade always gets hurt when he's doing something good.

New Day got themselves over.

Cody should be at least a two time champ.

Titus won't even make it to the drawing board for obvious reasons.

Owens is fat and Canadian.

You think that would've helped him now? His ass would've still been out there, Making Roman Look Good because the Creative team is a shitshow.

Recall

So...lowest Raw rating of the year guaranteed?

That's not how ratings work.

Ratings don't reflect the show they reflect the intrigue and interest going into it. People may have tuned in solely on the basis of the Survivor Series fallout but after experiencing a bad show might not tune in again the following week.

Teaming The New Day with Sheamus is a good move I think. I sort of like this idea of all the heels being friends just because they are heels. It's very "Rock N Wrestling"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Smoky Mountain Wrestling just started showing up on the Network!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The REALEST New Jack. Can't wait. They're putting up 1994 eps.

Top Bottom