• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2k7 Demo - it's up! Post impressions here

shpankey

not an idiot
AkaBalla said:
Will be released @ 2am pst Thursday. 2 min quarter only Miami vs Dallas.. Have fun..
stupid question i know, but, which one of these is pst?

US Naval Observatory Master Clock Time

Sep. 14, 02:49:50 UTC
Sep. 13, 10:49:50 PM EDT
Sep. 13, 09:49:50 PM CDT
Sep. 13, 08:49:50 PM MDT
Sep. 13, 07:49:50 PM PDT
Sep. 13, 06:49:50 PM AKDT
Sep. 13, 04:49:50 PM HAST

Time Service Department, US Naval Observatory

is is the pdt one?

shpankey

not an idiot
thank ya sir :)

just needed to know how long i gotta stay up still (oh damn i gotta class at 8:30am). argh.

woodchuck

shpankey said:
stupid question i know, but, which one of these is pst?

is is the pdt one?

ou_gaf.gif

typical :p

Cloudy

Banned
epik said:
Umm, anyone see the NHL 2k7 demo have a caption that says NBA 2k7 (2k Sports) ... wierd -.-

It didn't have that when I DLed it earlier. Looks like they're editing stuff and making changes and someone goofed..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
and downloading slow for me :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm at 28% it sped up for a min and now its slowed down again.

Matrix

44% speeding up again

Cloudy

Banned
I'm really liking it besides the fact that I don't play this caamera angle. I LOVE the new substitution system...

Matrix

Damn this game rocks :eek:

Matrix

Sorry dude :(

Jesus they got all the shots down for players,friggin Josh Howard moves/shoots just like he does in real life.The animation is scary good in this game.

Wtf konex this camera angle rocks.

Matrix

Im sure that wont go live till the actual game is released.

Zep

Banned
Graphics are a step up...It looks a lot cleaner this year. Game runs wayyy smoother than last year in the controls...Computer isnt so damn predictable so far and they will shoot if you give them room. Still a little clustered on the court sometimes but playcalling should help that.

-It's a 4min demo, not 2.

mood

pilonv1 said:
:lol 1gig for a 2/4 minute game of NBA? Someone needs to set some standards for demo sizes.

Seems worth it to me, this game looks amazing and plays well too. Two 4 minute quarters would have been nice though. You do get an option of restarting right after the demo ends so thats nice.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Well, I finally had a reason to make a US account - just to get this demo!

And hey, now I can also play that damn Ridge Racer 6 demo that for some reason never came to the European Marketplace!!!

Downloading now...

joaomgcd

Why does Wade keep stopping every time I try to do a fast break through him? After the rebound, I pass the ball to him ot try a fast attack, but he always stops to catch the ball...

abuC

joaomgcd said:
Why does Wade keep stopping every time I try to do a fast break through him? After the rebound, I pass the ball to him ot try a fast attack, but he always stops to catch the ball...

Use the lead pass (b button).

Top Bottom