• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

Roy called his one play in the book and said "Dadgummit it's gotta work one of these days!"

gjge Huck

I think Louisville-UNC has a lot more rivalry potential than the Cuse-Duke rivalry that the ACC keeps trying to push down our throats.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Can't believe UNC pulled that off.

So many Duke fans on TDD are extra salty about that and the UK game. I really don't care about the rival teams other than when they are playing my team. Maybe there is an anxiety about tomorrow's game with NCSU, that they will play great and not choke for once.

So many Duke fans on TDD are extra salty about that and the UK game. I really don't care about the rival teams other than when they are playing my team. Maybe there is an anxiety about tomorrow's game with NCSU, that they will play great and not choke for once.

UNC, Virginia, and UK all manage to squeak out games they probably should have lost.

Duke loses tomorrow and TDD's going to blow a gasket.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seriously been saying otherwise?

Not in here, but I think there is a jealousy amongst the UVa fanbase that the national media is talking up UK and more specifically Duke (because they won the conference that Duke is in last year) and giving no respect to them.

The problem with that notion is that I've seen plenty of people talk up UVa on ESPN

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
yes state wear yourselves out emotionally so we can spank that ass for the millionth time.

Pretty much. For State, playing Duke is like they have something to prove, and they don't have the pressure from the fanbase like they do for UNC. Once UNC gets a lead vs state after about 10 minutes, State folds

Looks like one of those days where everything that can go wrong does go wrong

Yeah Duke's not wiinning this game. The spirit of CJ McCollum possessed Lacey's body and took him to a new spiritual plane.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Duke hasn't been clicking since those long exam and Christmas breaks after the Wisconsin game. Note that's also when Grover and truly went all-in on this team.

State's going to play lights out vs Duke at Whatever Bank Arena and suck dick vs everyone else. Happened in 2010, happened in 2012, happening here. Those Duke teams won a national championship team and an elite 8 run. Let Wolfpack fans have this and wonder why they just got blown out by VT and Wake Forest in a week. Its what they do.

Top Bottom