• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
I like to think Bryan actually looks like the cowboy in his avatar. :lollipop_beaming_smiling:

"Howdy, partner. Welcome to GAF!"

c290a089832028f3e926142a7597be34.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned

For the record, Fake is the 2nd member who welcomed me in the forum ( TLZ TLZ was the first), the first after introducing myself properly. But my early posts I just jumped into the action!

Kagey K

Banned
Anyone see the post Shantae got done for?

I didn’t see them as anyone outrageous, but that ban message makes me feel like I missed something.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I’m not aware of it. I think I only ever saw them post in this thread.

I assume it must be a politics thing since I rarely click that button.
Nope, it was a thread about wanting to kill himself. Not the first if I recall and honestly not the kind of drama that anyone should get involved with - chap has form for self pity.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I’m not aware of it. I think I only ever saw them post in this thread.

I assume it must be a politics thing since I rarely click that button.
Read his last thread or any of his past offtopic threads.

He will probably come back under an alt, given what he said about the forum being his only friend. NeoGAF is a great place to talk about games, off-topic, shoot the shit etc but we are really just a bunch of strangers and can't help you fill the void. You just need to find one friend in the real world, Shantae, whoever that is and I guarantee you will start feeling a little better about yourself. Seriously consider talking to a therapist and developing a plan to work towards moving past your negative feelings, volunteer some of your free time where you feel you are needed helping others, meditate etc. You say you are 37 but you've got 40+ years left to give to the world and find whatever and whoever it is that will make you happy. Good luck, dude.

Last edited:
He will probably come back under an alt, given what he said about the forum being his only friend. NeoGAF is a great place to talk about games, off-topic, shoot the shit etc but we are really just a bunch of strangers and can't help you fill the void. You just need to find one friend in the real world, Shantae, whoever that is and I guarantee you will start feeling a little better about yourself. Seriously consider talking to a therapist and developing a plan to work towards moving past your negative feelings, volunteer some of your free time where you feel you are needed helping others, meditate etc. You say you are 37 but you've got 40+ years left to give to the world and find whatever and whoever it is that will make you happy. Good luck, dude.
The only real life friend I ever need is Jim.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I think -Arcadia- -Arcadia- was the first to call him out in that "my life" thread. I saw another one he made before requesting a perm a couple months ago. GAF was cool and invited him back and yes there were posts shared he wrote similar from a mirrored account on Reset. This is like me and social media. I had terrible depression in my 20's and had to meet people to get better. I was in home on my computer about 4-days out of the week 6-years ago. Got out, moved to Mexico, got married, got a life. Besides that, when is was a gaming forum ever supposed to be someone's personal therapist?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Let's welcome back M mikefrails , permed during the Dark Ages for pushing back against cancel culture and ubiquitous politicization:

If that bothers him enough for a video game to turn sour, then it stands to reason that a real life example he's experiencing right now should tug on his emotions even more right?

It's supposed to sound unreasonable because negging a virtual toy because of a man's personal politics is also unreasonable.

nvgkZpb.png

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Damn he's still coming back and trying login i kinda feel sorry for him :messenger_beaming: he probably made an alt anyway

R.I.P my Playstation warrior brother :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

sETE3cz.jpg
Guaranteed hes made an alt.

Give him credit. He was a master at fan trolling.

I would have never guessed someone could take a Flight Sim 2020 thread and somehow detour it into TLoU2 has better animations.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Seeing some of the more egregious warriors last night get banned, is so incredibly satisfying. Miserable people.

Super happy with the general community though. It felt like people on both sides got together to genuinely discuss things, and have a great time, which was pretty awesome to read.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Let's just ban all of the console warriors until November 11.
Well, it could be done in theory but a new person enlists in the Plastic Box Corps to fight for A or B daily. There would be many casualties of war. Probably better just give them a slap on the wrist.

Saber

Gold Member
Wow, I'm picturing that starting scene of Saving Private Ryan for all those banned members in the name of console wars lol

Tesseract

Banned
strange ban for vfx, wanting for more particle effects on the pc gets you axed?

that's less holier than thou argument, more optimism and preference for power ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom