• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF e3 Meetup 2009

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Doodlebug said:
I'd enjoy looking at any pictures you guys take, if you end up doing so. I hope you decide to share some of them with GAF.
Agreed. I would love to attend E3 with fellow GAF members as well, but sadly can't due to work and college. I'll be with you all in spirit. Take tons of pics and share please.

toneroni

If anyone wants to take a break and check out indie games or something come by Booth #5173 (small one behind Capcom).

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Stupid internet issues....

If anyone is still there, noon today in the hall near the media lounge/hospitality room, over near the west hall. Near first aide room, media registration......

DavidDayton said:
Stupid internet issues....

If anyone is still there, noon today in the hall near the media lounge/hospitality room, over near the west hall. Near first aide room, media registration......
Was just out there, wearing my GAF polo with two of my associates, and we saw no-one!
toneroni said:
someone going to bring a gaf sign? I'll stop by. I'll be in a purple polo and jeans.
Really, someone should bring a sign!

toneroni

Wii Will Rock U said:
Was just out there, wearing my GAF polo with two of my associates, and we saw no-one!

Really, someone should bring a sign!
saw a neogaf sign across from the bathroom..gootecks and a small group is there. Will go back in a few mins. had to get something first

Edit: damnit, had a lunch meeting. Anyone meeting up some other time? Maybe we can all grab lunch and chill somewhere or drinks at night, whatever.

Blablurn said:
no photos?
When I got to E3 I realized the memory card was missing from my Camera :mad:

For next E3 I'm going to get the whole week off work and find a bar in Hollywood for GAF to meet up at or something during the night of Day 2, this year you guys were lame.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Eh. It failed rather miserably... Mw3 and I were there from about 12 until 12:50 or so, no one appeared, then I left.

Oh well. Someone more on the ball needs to run any 2010 meet.

toneroni

i was lame :( Didn't see anyone earlier on. Went by there again on the way to a lunch meeting and saw a Neogaf sign and gootecks chillin with some people. Were you guys still there?

Alright, I really want to go to this next time, sounds like a ton of fun, I's able to get over there rather easily, just taking the train from Upland all the way to Union Station, more planning next time and we're sure to have some fun.

Exchanging cell phone numbers (through PMs) is a really good idea to do prior by the way although I'm sure that was considered, oh well, still needing to work out the kinks but we can make it better.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
toneroni said:
i was lame :( Didn't see anyone earlier on. Went by there again on the way to a lunch meeting and saw a Neogaf sign and gootecks chillin with some people. Were you guys still there?

We shouldn't do this DURING THE SHOW.

Many of us folks are busy. But after-show drinks are much more feasible.

Top Bottom