• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Football league(s) 2k9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm officially in. The Big Blue Crew is doing it for the shorties. We taking the title this year!

USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!

EDIT: I count 13 so far...

Damn, you guys are amping up the names. I need to think of something good. :lol Frankman and Phoenix too, wow

cloudy, seriously, my first FFL season was at $100/entry. People take is reallllly seriously that way. :lol

280...um 150 / 80 / 50 ?

Cloudy said:
Well, that person would get pick #1 in the 2nd round. There are more than 14 good fantasy RBs and some folks might pick a QB first..

It's definitely tricky past #12, but there's still some good stuff this year since so many former #1's have baggage issues. LT, westbrook, etc. If you look at Yahoo's order, #13/14 would mean Slaton and Brees, which is not bad!

rinker

Azwethinkweiz said:
If you guys still got a spot open, I'll do it.

BigJonsson said:
If theres still a spot in a GAF league, I want in

Looks like theres still one spot open in our $20 yahoo league.

id = 437327
pass = fantasy

Message cloudy for paypal info

PBY

Banned
Is it okay if I send payment next month? My CC is kinda maxed right now- I don't want to push it futher....

edit- If its not okay, thats fine- I'd get that you need tha payment upfront; however, I'd have to back out of the league

peterb0y said:
Is it okay if I send payment next month? My CC is kinda maxed right now- I don't want to push it futher....

edit- If its not okay, thats fine- I'd get that you need tha payment upfront; however, I'd have to back out of the league

I'm not the GM, but...the draft isn't for awhile so you may be okay. The trick will be how many teams have paid by whatever deadline Cloudy has set, because we need an even number of teams. You've at least responded so I have to think you may have a better shot than the other guys who haven't paid up yet.

Cloudy

Banned
peterb0y said:

There is no rush but I think we should have all the money by 9/1 to give us time to replace non-payers..

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Since the first league is full, and some of us want in, if there's enough interest, i'll start a second league...........post/pm if interested.

Cloudy

Banned
I will probably be booting 4 to 6 people from the pay league on 9/1 due to non-payment. Anyone who wants those spots should PM me to be on the waiting list..

Cloudy

Banned
Why is it that Paypal took fees from some people's cash and not from others?

edit: Oh, it's free for personal transfers if you transfer from your paypal balance or bank account. Been on Paypal for almost 10 years and I didn't know that :lol

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
commish said:
Since the first league is full, and some of us want in, if there's enough interest, i'll start a second league...........post/pm if interested.

I'm in for a GAF league.

I'm checking but as of now only 9 have paid with 2 days left. We'll be booting tons of people, just have the $20 Paypal waiting.

BTW Cloudy when is the 2009 NeoGAF Fantasy Football Draft Order Conference? When I get the #1 pick I'm gonna be breaking out the GIFs. Who makes the order, is it random?

commish

The Frankman said:
I'm checking but as of now only 9 have paid with 2 days left. We'll be booting tons of people, just have the $20 Paypal waiting.

BTW Cloudy when is the 2009 NeoGAF Fantasy Football Draft Order Conference? When I get the #1 pick I'm gonna be breaking out the GIFs. Who makes the order, is it random?

You want that number 3 pick, imo. Turner the Burner is the man to pick.

VPhys

Dammit, is anyone else having a problem sending Cloudy money?

I got this error yesterday and am still getting it today.

Email Address: Please enter a valid address in the format name@domain.com

WTF I am entering the email just as konex gave it to me, simple copy and paste.

The Frankman said:

The order is randomly decided 30-60mins before the draft by Yahoo, in this case. It's about as fair as it's going to get for a one-season league.

I'm praying for a decent low pick. #3 would be great. Too many years with a double digit pick. :/

Cloudy

Banned
If you've paid and your team isn't here, lemme know:

Vas Deferens|
Good As Gould|
Witty Nicknames|
Team Konex|
2Legit2Bitch|
The Big Blue Crew|
Turf Masters|
Ron Mexico's Revenge|
To be named later|
Hookers And Blow|
Virtual Physics|
Im-Ho-Tep|

Cloudy

Banned
2 teams were removed. 1 has already been replaced and I'm waiting for the next person in line (via pms) to respond.

Commish, you have until tomorrow night :p

edit: For the guys who got bounced, I'm sorry but I think I gave plenty of time >_<

Cloudy

Banned
Ok, league is full now and everyone has paid. Now about the draft time. Since only 3 people replied my email, how about we discuss it in here :lol

Cloudy said:
Ok, league is full now and everyone has paid. Now about the draft time. Since only 3 people replied my email, how about we discuss it in here :lol

woot

I guess I need a better team name. :lol Well, I made my point known. Thursday is bad, but pretty flexible any other day so long as it's not during Pacific work hours or something.

commish

I can't draft Saturday through Sunday til about 5 pm eastern. Wedding. Any other time should be cool.

Cloudy said:
2 teams were removed. 1 has already been replaced and I'm waiting for the next person in line (via pms) to respond.

Commish, you have until tomorrow night :p

edit: For the guys who got bounced, I'm sorry but I think I gave plenty of time >_<
Who got bounced and who replaced them? We should have GAF names - Team names here and maybe in the OP.

Cloudy

Banned
The Frankman said:
Who got bounced and who replaced them? We should have GAF names - Team names here and maybe in the OP.

Pete's Tuna something and Clean Green Sanchez were dropped. Replaced by Dinner Out and Kidd is my QB

commish

Maxwell House said:
I can draft anytime besides this weekend since I will be at fucking dragoncon. Maybe we can draft earlier, like thursday? :)

Thursday at 9:30 pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom