• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

icespide

Banned
my first time posting my pickups! this is actually for last month:

junepickups.jpg

picked up TRON for $19 on amazon so my wife could get free shipping on something else, its actually pretty decent considering my super low expectations

zychi

Banned
CoachKevin said:
HUGE START TO THE MONTH:

Dell XPS 9100
  • 2.8ghz i7
  • AMD 6870 1Gb video card
  • 12GB ram
  • 2TB hard drive
  • 1 million usb ports

Two Asus 23" LED monitors

Cyber Power 2.1 Speaker System

Just in time for the Steam Summer sale. Sold my 27" iMac after having it just stuck when it came to doing anything intensive (video editing). You could literally cook your favorite marinated meat on the top of it.

Overall, I am super happy with it. This thing SCREAMSSSS!!!

100_0419.jpg
mind if i ask how much the desktop cost and if you bought it directly from dell with any coupons? i'm in the market for a new desktop, and i'm trying to find a really good deal before BF3 comes out.

moop2000 said:
Found this funky arcade stick for an SNES at a thrift store today. Anybody know anything about this stick? It looks like it's made of arcade parts.
IMG_4042.jpg

As the stick says, it's a "Fire Stick" made by G & C Joystick Manufacturing, based out of Paramount, CA. "Arcade quality" parts, basically happ clones.

retracell said:
That desk looks amazing. I'm in the market for a new L desk for my set up as well and I can't find a proper one. Where did you pick yours up?

So far picked up this thingamajig, still waiting for Ocarina as it was sold out everywhere. :(
Also a G9x and G110.

5dOMP.jpg
It was $89 on Amazon (free prime shipping). Just search "L desk."

zychi said:
mind if i ask how much the desktop cost and if you bought it directly from dell with any coupons? i'm in the market for a new desktop, and i'm trying to find a really good deal before BF3 comes out.

It was $1300 to my door (after tax and 2-day shipping). They had a huge discount on it last week. Also there was a $100 coupon floating around. And I called to asking to change my order, and since it was already in process they offered to take another $100 off if I didn't return it.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
_dementia said:
Is that Gradius Gaiden factory sealed? It looks pristine.

Indeed. Was pretty thrilled when I got it, though less thrilled than when I got that sealed copy of Donpachi last week.

LordCanti

My body is ready for BF3. Hopefully my rig is as ready now (though I'm told I should probably upgrade to Sandy Bridge).

(I also need a new camera, but that need is less dire)

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Chacranajxy said:
'nother new gamesoft I can't play, cuz my Japanese Ps2 isn't here. Oh well

easonw.jpg
Enjoy the best shooter ever made!~

(If you have no hardware to play it on, try epsxe)

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
262695_10100210625581610_16907981_47270900_4221874_n.jpg

Have had the Famicom for a bit already, it's been AV modded so it can output with video/audio cables instead of an RF switch. Went over to Osaka today and decided to bite on a Disk System, have always wanted one. Also got Doki Doki Panic, which is totally complete in its case with a bonus sticker and all the papers, pretty much unused. The other disk there has Baseball on one side and Soccer on the other. Then later I strolled into a Book Off and found Gun.Smoke for FDS just sitting there on top of some old stuff, the only FDS game they had, 105 yen.

Something pretty neat about clicking that little disk in there!

Kazerei

Banned
Got my summer movies lined up. I'm gonna revisit some classics I haven't seen in 10+ years (James Bond, Back to the Future). I also enjoyed reading the books in the Millenium trilogy, hopefully the films are decent too.

cimg03712.jpg

Mista Koo

Brazil said:
... What the hell?
U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Singapore version (top left circle).

AFAIK this is the first Nintendo device that was released here (in Saudi Arabia) officially. Surprisingly it's NTSC. We're officially a PAL region and our official PS3 and Xbox 360 are PAL.

Kyon

Banned
Just now picked up (Pics soon)

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Mirror's Edge

I already rented ME when it came out and I never got around to buying it lol. KHBBS is a given I was supposed to buy Final Mix but I'm broke so I took the plunge with the $25(used) price. Didn't come with a case though :lol

Arandur

combosignatures.jpg

nomoreheroes1.jpg

samarretagow3.jpg

1- UT2003 signed by CliffyB and Populous signed by Peter Molyneux

2- No More Heroes Wii version

3- TShirt about Gears of War 3

JEKKI

picked up sum macarons!!!

ykzqv.jpg

never eaten them before... theyre real good!!

but for the price Id rather eat Bread Papa lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I didn't understand what was so special about the 3DS OoT pic until I finally realized the US cover is that gold cover. Huh? Is that a rare copy in the wild?

Acrylic7

Gvaz said:
what's wrong with the zelda image? I don't understand.

wow, I was about to say that The 3ds logo is backwards.

I just realized that all 3ds games are like that.
*smack*

Top Bottom